Alice x Trans!Male!Reader x Ryō

"Y/n~!"

I hear my girlfriend for me, but I just groan in pale comparison. The sound of her calling had broken the calming silence in our dorm.

"Y/n?" I watch as her head appears from the doorway. "There you are! Why are you lying in bed, lovey? You missed your morning classes."

A darker head looks from atop hers, my boyfriend giving his usual bored gaze.

I just sigh, watching them cross the room. Alice sits on the bed, holding my hand in her cool, soft ones.

It's just so warm. Burning, but I know as soon as I take the covers off, I'll be freezing. And it's so much work to move them.

My head is spinning and throbbing, but not nearly as bad as my abdomen. I can't even feel my legs.

"Oh, is it the thing?" Her voice is suddenly much softer.

I give a single nod that makes my head swoosh even worse.

"I swear I will buy you testosterone."

"Alice no, that's illegal," I whisper, feeling my lips curl up. A hand holds my stomach area in just the right place as Ryō sits down, his warm hand serving as an adequate heating pad.

"I don't care! I hate seeing our boyfriend suffer like this," Alice pouts. "I'll make you something to help the cramps, though," she kisses my knuckles.

"Something spicy helps, right?" Ryō mumbles.

"It can, but MANstration can also upset the stomach, so spicy foods should be approached with caution," she replies. "But spicy foods do help with blood flow in general."

"Chocolate," I give her hand a squeeze.

"Of course, dandelion." She gives a dazzling smile, making my heart throb alongside my already numerous problems. "We'll get you all fixed up."

She leaves the room in search of the kitchen, Ryō resigned to rub the area where the culprit of this madness is. He also retrieves my hand, resting his lips on my knuckles.

He doesn't quite understand everything, but he's getting there, and it's much appreciated.

They both care so much about me, and it shows.

I'm glad to have these two in my life.