Chapter 3

When I finally stirred in the early hours of the morning, it was with great reluctance. What was the point? Everything in my old life was out of my hands. I certainly didn't have an ID either, or records. I was up hell creek without a paddle on this one.

Still staying put didn't have much appeal either, so I pushed myself up onto my feet. I could figure something out.

Well, to pass the time, I might as well-

Suddenly, I felt a shudder run it's way down my spine as I felt a weird sensation. Like someone was now sitting on my shoulder.

"Hey."

In which I proceeded to nearly jump out of my literal skin. 

Oh dear god, please, don't scare me like that again! Wait. Where'd the little guy go?

Crap! I turned around as quickly as possible, scooping the small human-like figure off of the ground and back onto my shoulder as I sat up. She did not look pleased with me.

"W-who are you?" I asked

"Hey, hey hey hey."

"Huh, your my what?"

"Hey hey hey."

"What, your my Captain?" I asked. "I don't have a Captain, do I?"

"Hey hey hey. Hey hey hey hey hey."

"Contact someone? We can do that?" I asked. "W-wait, how are you so small?"

"Hey hey. Hey, hey hey hey hey hey hey hey."

"The bridge? what brid-Eek!"

I was cut off as the tiny person seemingly just walked into  my shoulder.

"What the hell was that?" I shrieked in surprise.

THIS IS HMS !^.#"£]*, STANDING BY FOR ORDERS.

What was that? Did that little person just use a radio?

HOW?

"Hey hey hey hey hey, hey hey hey?"

"The HMS what?" I questioned. For whatever reason, what they said afterward was blurred, but I knew HMS was what the put before British ships in the navy, but why did the tiny person say HMS?

"Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey."

"How would I even do that?" I asked.

"Hey hey hey hey hey."

"Ugh, that doesn't help." I groaned.

THIS IS HMS £**! £(%$}^£[, OVER. PLEASE CONFIRM LOCATION.

Huh?

As the though popped into my head, I could feel myself becoming confused. HMS? Wasn't that a type of ship from World War 2? Yeah, they were what the British kind.

Should I answer?

"Hey hey hey hey hey."

Alright?

THIS IS HMS !^.#"£]*, OVER. CONFIRMED LOCATION: 112,153 -2234(A/n: Not actual co-ordinates)

Before I could even speak, that static radio sounded in my head once more.

LOCATION CONFIRMED. EXPECT HMS *£$& TO YOUR POSITION IN 9 HOURS, OVER.

9 hours? Doing a it of mental math, that meant that, as I looked out of the broken window and into the sky, it would be about noon when whatever this vessel was arrived, so I guess that was good.