Chapter 5

"I-is i-it over?" I stuttered, grasping onto Hood's waist as She held me in place.

Those 3 hours were probably the worst hours I've ever experienced and I couldn't even begin to describe the fear than ran through me.

I could easily see why Hood said that she would give me support because I really needed it.

"It's okay, it's okay." Hood soothed, patting her hand on my head. "It's all over."

"Attention all passengers, you have now reached your destination." A voice called through an intercom system that came out of a speaker.

The hanger doors opened and I, holding onto Hood, stumbled out of the aircraft to see the the Admiral standing with another man standing there, who was dressed much likethe Admiral.

He must be one to.

The difference between them was that the admiral I met was most certainly British, while this one was definitely of Japanese descent.

"A bit of 'Air Sickness' Hood?" The British Admiral(let's call him B.A)asked.

"Yes sir." Hood replied as she looked at me, who was still stumbling and shaking.

"It's an honour to meet you HMS Hood." the Japanese Admiral(let's call him J.A)greeted.

"The same to you sir." Hood replied as she pulled a salute, or as much as she can do with me holding onto her.

Honestly I wasn't sure how our rigging wasn't crashing into each other.

We final got to the ground as I slowly let go of Hood as I finally got my footing on solid ground.

"So what is this mission I was briefed on sir?" Hood asked. "All I was briefed on was that it was a mission in Japan."

"Well Hood, this is part of what you could call an international exercise." B.A replied.

"Yes, we came into contact with one another and arranged that I would send over a few Japanese Kanmusu and he would do the same to see how other Kanmusu would work together." J.A added.

"I see." Hood exclaimed.

"However, thanks to this Natural born here," B.A began, looking towards me. "We have another problem."

"What would that be sir?" I asked.

"Your name." J.A explained. "We know you are British, and now know that you are a carrier."

"And?" I asked curiously.

B.A took the floor. "Usually you would be summoned in your home country, but thanks to the fact you are a Natural Born, we need to keep you here to for now, at least until we found out your designation."

"Oh, okay." I said. "Good thing I know Japanese."

It seemed that both Admirals' eyebrow raised at that, but I took no notice.

"For now, you will meet and interact with the other girls for a bit before going to the repair docks."

"Repair docks? What are they?" I asked.

Hood's face seemed to light up as she looked at me with a smile.

"Oh you're going to love them!" She squealed.

Um, that was very cheery of her.

From the 6 hours that I got to know her, she was kind and quiet but she was ecstatic at the mention of the repair docks.

"Okay?"

"I do suggest you get some food first." B.A exclaimed.

"I guess I am a bit hungry sir." Hood exclaimed. "Would you like some food as well?"