Chapter 7 A Spy at Camp?

Disclaimer: I own nothing except my
                         plot.
________________________________

Percy POV

I woke up from a terrible night of sleep. Do I wish I had a good night of sleep to start off this mission? Yes. Do I get it? Of course not. That would be too easy!

In other words, I was not a happy camper. At least I can relish the fact that I'll be able to defeat my jerk half brother in combat later.

I crawled out of bed, nearly tripping over my blankets because my luck is the worst, and went to get ready.

The challenge would commence in about five hours. Plenty of time for me to squeeze a little training in.

Seeing as most of the Elites were probably still asleep, I decided to change that a little. So I did the natural thing and created a gong before sneaking into Luke's room because I wanted to see his reaction.

I crept in and started hitting it creating so much noise that I would not be surprised if I woke the whole camp up. Luke gave a shriek before tumbling off his bed. Similar thuds could be hard in the other rooms.

Being the pain in the butt friend I am, I laughed while Luke was trying to untangle himself from the sheets.

" Percy! I'm going to murder you!" He yelled, it was a bit less frightening as it should have been seeing as he proceeded to kiss the floor right after the threat. I turned and ran, cackling the whole way out. After about half an hour of him trying and failing to catch me, he gave up and went to get breakfast, grumbling the whole way and taking half-hearted swipes at me as I tailed him. Still giggling, I entered the kitchen to see all the Elites there.

You could really see who was awake before I started creating a racket and who was asleep when I did.

People like Zoe already had her cloak on and her hair braided and there was people like Micheal that still had bed hair and random pieces of clothes on. I wonder if I should tell him that his shirt was inside out as well as backwards, being the awesome friend that I am, ... I shall not.

For some odd reason, us Elites could wake up at anytime and be ready for battle should there be immediate danger, but when there isn't a threat, they would sleep in and wake up a total wreck.

" So what do you guys plan to do today?" I casually asked with a shit- eating grin on my face. Luke glared at me without heat and said " I had planned to sleep till ten, but seeing as a jerk named Percy Jackson decided to be mean, I am stuck with no plans."

" You could always watch me train my acrobatics and flexibility, you seem to always like staring at me when I do." I offered ( read teased) him. Luke pouted at his plate of toast grumbling something about me being a jerk. I would take that as a compliment.
————————— line break —————————

I was currently on the uneven bars swinging around before resting in a hand stand position. Years of training has made not only an acrobat but also a contortionist. I slowly bent by back until my butt was basically on my head before bending my left leg while straightening my right to be perpendicular to my left and tilting to the left so that I could balance on just my left hand.

I could basically feel Luke's eyes on me and his discomfort. My attire for my acrobatics training was just a skin tight leotard that was whit with blue sides and black pants.

I held my form for a few seconds before flipping down and doing a double backwards somersault off the bar.

I internally laughed at Luke's stunned face, before dragging two blocks, that were made of sponge, beside each other. I propped both my legs on them and slowly pressed down till I was almost touching the ground.