Chapter 9 The First Wave

Disclaimer: I don't own any of this
except my plot.
_____________________________

Percy POV

The next day during breakfast, I could literally feel the eyes of various campers on us. Throughout the day following that, I could always catch campers muttering things like " Giant wolves, help me" and " Arrows up my butt" when any of the Elites passed them.

It was quite entertaining and hilarious actually.

Despite that, I felt like something was off the moment I woke up. It was as if the whole planet was holding its breath like one would when watching a horror film. Like it was waiting for something to happen.

More than once, I caught Annabeth and/or Alex staring at us. Whether flirtatiously or in anger depends on the person.

It wasn't until our fifth day on Earth that I finally realize why my nerves had been on edge.

The Elites where hanging out in our cabin, when the couch horn sounded three times. Three times meant that there was an... attack.

Well... schist

The Elites did the normal routine of walking straight out the door, before spreading our wings and flying to the top of half blood hill.

From here, I could see an army of monsters marching towards the camp, a few minutes from reaching us.

The army consisted of about three to four thousand monsters. Leading them in front was non other than Hyperion, AKA Mr Tree.

The campers where going nuts trying to find their armor and weapons. The only others that were on the hill with us were the rest of the seven minus Annabeth, the veterans and the hunters.

The shadows under the Thalia's pine tree thickened as a fourteen year old son of Hades stumbled out.

" I got your message. Sorry I couldn't come sooner. The underworld is having some major human traffic jams." Nico complained.

He finally realized there were twelve additional people on the hill and asked " Who are they?" Jason did a quick summery of the past few days for Nico.

Hyperion and his merry band of monsters came to a stop about a hundred feet from the base of the hill.

" Demigods! Surrender now to the great primordial, End, and we will grant you a painless death!" Hyperion bellowed.

Seriously this guy is so last week.

" I have a better deal. Leave and we would not send all of your monstrous butts to Tartarus." I drawled out. The campers looked at me like I was off my rocker.

" Pff... that guy looks so weak. I bet I could take on his whole army in less than a minute." Guess who said that. The name starts with A and ends with X.

Completely ignoring Alex, Hyperion turned to address the Elites. " So. These are the famed Elites. You don't look much. Why would you want to save this pathetic creatures? Join us and you will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams." Hyperion urged.

" Sorry pal but we are completely loyal to Chaos. Besides, we've already have everything beyond our wildest dreams and more. So any last word amigos?" Luke yelled.

I nodded at them. Together we charged. Hyperion didn't even get to rally his troops. Poor guy. In less than thirty seconds, the whole army was reduced to piles of dust.

The remaining few turned and ran as fast as possible. Not that they got far. The five resident archers shot them down. I contributed lazily with a couple.

Now you must be thinking. Hey, isn't this the same Percy Jackson that could shoot to save his life and somehow managed to shoot backwards?

Well, after joining Chaos, he realized that there was a curse that was placed on all sons of Poseidon by Artemis after Orion. Basically, someone threw a hissy fit at being attracted to Orion and handing curses out like candy.

Ones the runaways were put down, we turned around and was met with the open mouths of the campers.

" What? How did you?..." Jason stumbled out. I smirked, not that he could see and said " Training. Lots and lots of training."

Wow... their reaction was better than the one we got when Luke, Silena, Beckendorf and I got a mission at another parallel world like Earth and was also called the same name where there were witches and wizards going to a school called Hogwarts.

Deciding that I had enough with the staring, I took the air and headed back to our cabin, the rest of the Elites followed suit.

Its been a long day.
________________________________
Third POV

       After the Elites returned to their cabins, the counselors held a meeting.

" Have you seen how powerful they are?? What if they decide that they don't feel like defending us anymore and that army of monsters are going to be us next?" Yelled Annabeth.

" I highly doubt it Annabeth. You hear Alpha. They are only loyal to Chaos." Piper tried to reason.

" Back to the other point. How are we so sure that they are really from the army of Chaos? They could be spies for all we know!" Annabeth screeched.

" Annabeth. Stop accusing them of things. We do t even have enough evidence." Jason told her firmly.

" Exactly. We know nothing about them other than the fact that they claimed to be from the Army of Chaos. Have you ever wondered why they wear hoods? Why do they need to hide their face from us? What are they hiding?"

" It's obvious that they can't be trusted. I say we attack them when they least expect it and get rid of them once and for all." Alex added his two cents in. Of course he would side with Annabeth. She was his girlfriend. They got together right after the war.

" Shut up Alex. No one cares about what you say." Nico growled. ( A/N the romans ate at camp Jupiter. Only Hazel, frank and Jason is at camp halfblood.)

" Excuse me? I am the most powerful demigod to ever live. Didn't you see that when I fought the monsters today?"

More shouting and calls of disagreement. The shouting match lasted for the better part of an hour.
============ line break ============

Unknown POV

I trudged through the dark cave. This was the closest place that I could contact my master. Beside me was my girlfriend. We were spies for our master.

" Have you gathered any useful information?" A voice rang out of the shadows.

" No sir. But we are trying to turn the campers against them in hopes that they would unknowingly help us take them down." Said the unknown figure.

" Good good. But the next time you report back to me, I want more solid information."

" Understood." Said the female figure.

" Those early Elites wouldn't know what hit them." The voice started cackling.

Out of the shadows stepped out End. " Let then see the power of destruction." He smirked, looking down at his two spies.

Both spies lifted up their head and their faces was illuminated by the faint light coming from a hole in the ceiling. The light shone upon the faces of one Alexander Smith and Annabeth Chase.
________________________________

Another chapter!! Sorry for the wait. I got really distracted while writing the chapter. Hope y'all like it! Please review!

Word count: 1185   :)