Chapter 12 The Calm Before The Storm

I know the video is about twilight wolves, but I like it. So deal.
Disclaimer: I don't own anything other
than my plot.
_____________________________
Percy POV

       The pranking two days ago was awesome. I am a little worried about the actions of out enemy. For the last couple of days, they have been rather silent and devoid of activities.

The campers had been carefree for the last few days, apparently thinking that they are not going to be attacked. The Elites, on the other hand have been on edge.

The Elites were taking a break from our training to lounge around the living room, when I felt two presence at our border.

I did a quick check that everyone had their hood on and thank Chaos I did because Luke was asleep with his hood down. I quickly took a random magazine and covered his head with it.

I temporarily allowed the people into the border, seeing as they were not threatening us. I then opened the front door to address our visitors.

Turns out, our anonymous visitors were non other than Annabeth and Piper. Annabeth was wearing a very fake smile and Piper looked very uncomfortable under our gazes.

" Hey there. So the campers are having a party at the amphitheater later tonight from five to about midnight. We were wondering if you would join us?" She smiled. Piper looked like she wanted to be anywhere but here.

" Umm... sure." How does one answer a question like that? I don't hear any protest from the others so I guess they approve?

" That's great! We'll see you there. Dress casually. " She giggled and turned to leave. Just before she cleared the border, she turned around with a smug smirk. " oh I almost forgot! No hoods are allowed!" She left after saying her piece.

That bitch! I mean it's not like I didn't expect her to try something like that, but seriously! Well, if she wants to be, oh so smart, two can play at this game.
======== line break & time skip ========

So here is the deal. Annabeth said ' no hoods' right? Jokes on that traitor, but she never said no mask or disguises.

We had the girls doing their own disguises while the guys helped each other. We twirled our natural appearances quite a bit.

I ended up with sandy blond hair that was actually combed nicely instead of sticking in every direction. I wore contacts to make my eyes icy blue and changed my face so that I had high cheekbones, a straight nose and all that. ( A/N I'm not good at describing boys.)

I looked around at the others. Luke changed his blond hair brown and his blue eyes ended up black. Nice.

I would explain the rest of the Elites changes but then we would be late for the party and we needed to get this show on the road.

I know, I know I'm acting like a spoiled snob, but I have too. It's part of my disguise. I couldn't go into this as my usual humble self. As much as I wished I could, it's better and safer this way.

We went out and met the girls in the living room and together, we made our was to the amphitheater. All of us wore mask with different animals or symbols that we felt a connection to.

Take Zoe for an example. She made here mask to resemble a wolf because she was a huntress and could hunt alone or in a pack like a wolf, among other wolf traits that she has.

When we arrived at the amphitheater in a flurry of feathers, everything became silent. Looks like us Elites without hoods are very interesting to look at.

" Why are you wearing those mask? I thought I told you the rules?" Now there was the voice of the person I want to embarrass. I looked at Annabeth calmly and said,