My Angels (boyxboy)

2014-02-02

© 2014 by Tiara Welch. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be duplicated or transferred in any form or by any means whether be electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or any other prototype, without previously written permission from Tiara Welch.

Gabriels p.o.v

I landed with a not so attractive sound on the cement—it was abou to be, my "time of the month", I know what your thinking, what are you talking about. Your a boy! Well not really. My Pepsi, M&M's, and my two big dairy milk chocolate bars all scattered away from me.

My knees and hands skinned as I used them to brace my fall, letting little trails of blood to slid down my knees, and little pebbles of rocks get stuck in my hands. My legs beneath the grey sweats started to throb as I stood, the clothes clinging to me.

I pulled out my glasses from my hoodie, as I went under brief shock my vision blurred. I placed them on my face, and stood pulling at my wet clothes and pouting, these were my comfortable clothes, and now they were all dirty.

I bent down and started to pick up my goods and when I stood again, I huffed out embarssingly, and started my walk back home.

The allies walls were covered in graffiti. Dumpsters knocked over and little mouses and cats attacking the food placed in them. My stomach grolwing, and even though I was alone, my cheeks flushed, so I opened up the M&M's placing them in my mouth one at a time.

“Oh, oh, oh! Look what we have here.” Someone behind me yelled, multiple claps and cheers were heard.

I stiffened momentarily before picking up my pace. Ive never really walked down these allies at night. Only in the day when I wanted Tim Hortons or something, why was I going now? My dad said I could go tonight—as much as mom argued with him, none of them wanted to drive me to 7Elven to get me sweets—and we had none in our house—so he told me to go, giving me a ten dollar bill. I guess thats were I could tie in me menstruating being a boy. Im Intersexual—I have a penis and a vagina—making my mom so protective over me, she hated letting me go out alone. She told me many times that I looked like a girl, and guys could get the wrong impression, and my dad has always told me he wanted to smack her in the back of the head because she always spoke nonsense. But I never took it personally, I know I didnt look very manly, I had the small arms, small waist, and pretty face.

“Dont walk away from us!” He yelled again, gaining a bunch of wolf whistles, and more cheers. I shuddered, but still started to pick up my pace. I didnt want to get into any trouble. I reached down into my pocket and pulled out my phone, I had it a week, but I knew how to work it perfectly. “Whats that pretty thing?” The voices got closer and so I dropped everything and ran for it. I knew I wasnt good at running either, but I had to, if I didnt, I would just be welcoming getting whatever they were going to do to me happen.

Their footsteps pounded on the cement, yelling and cursing at me. I suddenly tripped again, landing face first on the ground, and another body on top of mine.

“Where you going pretty?” One whispered in my ear. I was tugged up by my sweater, and they dragged me to a connecting, smaller and even darker alley—pushing me on to the wall. Whimpering as his touch lingered below the belt. “Oh! Surprise!” Disgust quickly flooded my senses. “Its a boy!” He smiled, “Slater, I think this is your type, huh?” He kept in front of me, tugging my hair to tilt my head up, “Almost had me fooled, eh?” He slapped my cheeks hard. His eyes were a dark green, and his hair was brown and curly, falling into his eyes. “Pop his man cherry, and then your in.” He shrugged as if it was nothing.