🔥PROLOGUE

All the characters and their behavior is same as in the show.Characters are taken from both the seasons .

................................................................................................................................................................

The beautiful winter morning in the hills of Ooty is covered in a blanket of fog.Water droplets on the surface on green leaves , reflecting infinitesimal rays of sun are providing the calm and quiet morning , a sparkling effect. A man , 6 ft tall , with black jogging tracksuit is jogging towards the scenic hill top .The chirpings of birds and sound of wind is providing serene music to the surrounding and rhythmic footfall of the man's steps are like drumbeats to the music.

The man comes to an halt on the hill top relinquishing the breathtaking environment, when a voice breaks him from his reverie..
Voice: Arjun!!

Man: Raghu Sir(DCP of Mumbai )? You here? in ooty ?

DCP: We have got a lead in SIKANDER case .

The man's face pales with pain ,in a flick of a second it changes to red in anger , hatred and something more carnival .The man is non other than ACP ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE.

DCP:The case will be officially given to ETF in 3-4 months .You have to join the system Arjun , for your revenge .

................................................................................................................................................................

IN ETF OFFICE

DCP: So everyone we have 2 joinings today .3 months ago you had the joinings of your 2 most important officials which have been beneficial for ETF and now I wish same for these two .

Please welcome resource specialist BULBUL DESAI

(A chubby bubbly girl with yellow dress and open hair enters .Chotu gets flat on her.)

BULBUL:HI !

Every1:hello

Rathore: Welcome to the team

DCP: & now welcome my personal fav research and encounter specialist ,statistical analyst ,ETF third in command and my student RIYA MUKHERJEE !

(RATHORE,SHREE,CHOTU ARE SHOCKED TO HELL WHEREAS ALL THE GIRLS ARE OBLIVIOUS TO THEIR SURROUNDING)

...............................................................................................................................................................

(ACTION BGM & CERTAIN SCENES )

ARIYA HUG IS SEEN.

ARJUN IS FURIOUS OVER RIYA .

ARIYA ROMANTIC MOMENTS ARE SEEN.

CLUES TO SIKANDAR???SERIES OF FIRING AND RAIDS ARE SHOWN.

SIKANDER HOLDS RIYA CAPTIVE .

SIK: This is my labyrinth of crimes & mind games where he will never reach (a menancing laugh) he would die in this labyrinth.

RI:To destroy the labyrinth of evil and restore good ..in every yuga he will come as one and only ARJUN.