Chapter 1 - Waking up

Hi! Welcome back. Thanks for reading the other part of my story too. If you're new reader and haven't read the previous part go and read it now please! And without further delays let's get right into it. This story takes place 5 years after the first one ended keep that in mind.

Warning: Strong language! Mature themes! Spoilers! And sexual content further on ;)

-By Cotudelam

Andrea's P. O. V

To all who forgot how Andrea looked like

To all who forgot how Andrea looked like. Just older.

—few weeks after they arrived in Jackson—

*Knock* *Knock* I heard just when I got comfortable at Ellie's couch. -"Are you fucking kidding me?" I cursed under my breath. I looked at Ellie but she had her headphones in and listened to a song on full volume. She was also drawing something so there's no way she's aware of the world around her. -"Of course I'll get the door for you when you asked so nicely. It's not like I'm a guest here or something, right?" I talked to her fully aware that she can't hear me while walking towards the door. I opened the door and met Joel's eyes. -"Hey Joel." I said. -"Oh. I didn't know you'll be staying here." He said a bit surprised and I let him in. -"Yeah. We thought it will be better for me to stay here for the night, considering it's our first group patrol tomorrow." I explained. -"She even aware of you?" He pointed at Ellie. -"Yeah. But not of you apperently." I replied. He then kinda kicked the chair underneath her. -"Jessus!" She ghasped. -"You almost gave me a hearth attack." She chuckled at Joel. -"What's up Joel?" She asked. -"Just checking in on you two. You know the folks are really happy with how well you're helping out." He said. -"That's great." Ellie replied to that. Shit even I can feel the tension here. -"Actually Tommy and I were out and he told me a joke and I thought about you. It was eeeh- Oh shoot, now I forgot it." He tried remebering. -"Joel it's um, it's pretty late and we gotta get up in a few hours." Ellie told him. -"No. I wanna hear the joke." I chuckled. -"Just. Let me show you something." He said and ran to the door real quick. Meanwhile Ellie looked at me with confused look and I shrugged. He came back with a guitar. -"What's that?" Ellie asked. -"Some folks can this thing a ge-taar." He replied. -"Good one." I chuckled. He sat down and looked at us. -"Do you wanna hear something?" He asked. -"Oh, shit. For real?" Ellie said and we both watched him carefully. -"But promise me you won't laugh." He looked at me and back to Ellie. -"I won't." She said. -"Oh, come on. You can't be that bad. Or can you?" I asked a little unsure. -"I'm trusting you." He said and started playing the guitar and singing. It was beautiful. Me and Ellie got carried away in the moment. Then Joel finished the song. I gave him a small round of applause. -"Well that wasn't too bad." Ellie said. -"She's yours." Joel said and gave Ellie the guitar. -"What, no. I don't know anything about this." She resisted but took the guitar anyway. -"Not yet. What do you say, tomorrow night first lesson?" He asked her. -"Deal." She replied. -"Don't worry you'll get yours too." Joel turned to me. -"Nah, I don't know. It seems complicated." I told him. -"It's not, trust me." He said and got walking away. When he was about to close the door Ellie spoke to him. -"Did you remember the joke?" He thought for a second and then smiled and started talking. -"What is the downside of eating the clock?" We both shrugged. -"It's time consuming." He then said and we laughed a little. -"That's stupid." Ellie said. -"That's why it's perfect for you." I said and got a crumpeled paper in the face. I laughed once more. -"Goodnight, kiddos." Joel said. -"Night." -"Goodnight Joel." We replied and he closed the door.

Broken (Ellie x OC/Female reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara