Bonus Chapter

Ellie's P. O. V

As I promised, the next evening I waited for Andrea to come to my place. We're having the first guitar lesson. She was really excited about it the whole day. I'm sitting on a chair and she's sitting at my table. We're now practicing for two hours and I feel like she's going to smash my guitar any second. -"Fuck!" Andrea cursed again when the chord didn't sound as it should. -"I'm gonna-ughr!" She wanted to hit the guitar but didn't. -"Hey, calm down. You've been playing for less then two hours." I tried calming her. -"Yeah, and I suck." She scoffed back. -"What? No! You learn fast. You know how long it took me before I learned F? Try something else. How about the C? You still remember that?" I asked. Andrea nodded and positioned her hand to play C. She strummed the guitar. -"Good. Now repeat Am, G, D and C in the rythm I showed you before." I told her. She started playing the chords. It isn't that bad, considering she only plays for two hours it's actually really good.

My eyes drifted from her hands to her face. All that anger she felt not too long ago, was all gone. She's so beautiful when she's focused. Not like she isn't all the time but, still. I could hear her humming a song to what she's playing. Impressive, not many begginers can do that. And like I jinxed it, she fucked up. So she stopped playing and looked at me. -"How did I do?" She asked with a soft smile. -"Pretty good...." I smiled back at her. -"Well. We can continued tomorrow. My fingers hurt." She said and layed down the guitar. -"Yeah. Just give it a few days and you'll get use to it." I said.

Andrea got up. -"I better get going. I have a patrol tomorrow and it's late." She said. I got up too. -"Poor baby. You know I can actually sleep in 'cuz my first assigment is at noon." I said mockingly and earned a punch to my shoulder. -"Ow!" I said although she didn't hit me hard. -"Shut up." She chuckled and took my hands. -"Good night, Ellie." She gave me a soft kiss. -"Good night." I said and returned the kiss. We let it turn longer. Her arms wrapped around my waist and mine around her neck. My tongue found it's way to her mouth and to my surprise she welcomed me in. The kiss turned rough and Andrea did nothing to stop it, so I took it as a signal and gently pushed her backwards so she could fall down onto the couch behind her. Once she was laying down I wasted no second getting on top of her, even though I know she likes it more the opossite way. I went to kiss the spot behind her ear, where I know she likes it. At the same time I untiped her hoodie. -"Ellie..." She said softly. -"Yeah?" I said and traced down to kiss her neck. -"W-We can't. I have a patrol in the morning." She said dissapointed in her own words. And so I pulled away. -"Of course, sorry." I got off of her. -"No, I'm sorry. I'll try to get more free time I promise." She said while she got walking to the door.

-"Actually. There's one thing that keeps bugging me." She said before she even opened the door. I glanced at her confused and nodded for her to continue. She took a deep breath. Oh boy, this is going to be something..... -"Back at Bladwin's......Why didn't Abby kill me? I'm guilty as much as Joel was.......So why did they let me live?......What happened?" When she asked that question my blood ran cold from the memories. I took a second to process. Then I opened my mouth to tell her.

—At Bladwin's cabin. Cca one year ago—

I followed the painful screams down to the cellar. I stopped at the door. Joel's screams inside were getting weaker. I opened the door and saw a woman hitting him with a golf club. Before I could do anything a man ran into me from the side and knocked me down. Before others could pin me down I managed to slash his face with my knife. -"Pin her down!" A woman yelled and soon I was unable to move because of the hands holding me down.

-"Don't touch me assholes!" I yelled but it was useless. The man I slashed across his face came to me and kicked me in the stomach many times, blood poured from my nose. -"Hey! Stop! You got her back okay?" Another man pulled him back. Infront of me I saw Joel completely beat up, but his eyes were slightly opened and he was looking at me. -"Joel......Please get up. Joel, fucking get up!" I begged him even though I could see it was useless. Then I noticed Andrea next to him, uncontious. But also beat up, less then Joel though. -"Andrea! Wake up! Fight goddamnit." I screamed at her but got no response. And so I looked to the woman holding a golf club. -"Please stop! Please don't do this!" I begged her, crying. But it was like she's deaf to my screams. With swiftness she raised the golf club and slammed it into Joel's skull.

-"NO!" I yelled from the top of my lungs. I tried getting up from the floor again but it was useless. A complete agony took over my body and all I could do was cry and swear. That was until the woman went towards Andrea. -"No! Please! Please, I'm begging you! Not her too!" I yelled at her but once again she didn't even flinch. -"Please! I....I love her!" I added but even that didn't stop her from bringing the golf club higher. -"No, no, no!" Luckily before she could bring it back down a man took the golf club. -"What the fuck Owen?!" The woman screamed at him. -"We got what we came for. She didn't kill him." He said. -"Yeah, but she was there! She helped him and so she deserves to die!" The woman replied angrily. -"Abby...." The man said only this word and the woman stepped back. She then had a final look at me. -"I'll fucking kill you." I said and soon after I was knocked out by someone kicking me in the face.

—Present—

Andrea didn't say a single word. She let go of the door knob and walked to me. I was looking at the floor while trying to hold back my tears. -"I'm sorry......I shouldn't have asked." She said and gave me a tight hug. I buried my face in her neck. -"It's fine......." I replied. -"I love you too." She said and placed a soft kiss at my neck. She started giving me a small little kisses at my neck afterwards. I love when she does that. -"Is that your way of apologizing?" I asked smiling slightly. -"Maybe. Is it working?" She asked still giving full attention to my neck. -"Definitely." I said and kissed the spot behind her ear again. -"Fuck..." She almost moaned. -"Hm?" I hummed confused. -"Fuck the patrol." She added and picked me up by my waist. I wrapped my legs around her to keep myself from falling and while we were kissing she carried me to my bed. Where she layed me down gently. She continued once on top of me and started getting her shirt off. Which I helped with by sitting up. Then we also removed mine before our lips locked again. I can never get enough of her.

Hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter. And I know I'm always letting these "adult" parts unfinished but I don't want anybody to feel uncomfortable. But as I said before all you gotta do is write to the comments and I might add something more spicy ;)) Thanks for reading!

-By Cotudelam