Lunchtime Brawls

Vagabond🌑
Ghostemane

I'm not doing the George: "bdhshshdhshs" thing anymore cause it's lowkey annoying so yea :/

This story involves just fighting 🙃
Also really fucking cute, like I wanted to throw up.

ClaysPov

4th period had just ended and me and George were walking to the cafeteria for lunch. What he had told me earlier really made me anxious. Had I made him uncomfortable by calling him cute? I feel like shit, he said I didn't but he could've just lied about it. He seemed okay, still laughing and smiling...meanwhile I was over here trying to play everything off as if I was fine.

  "Hey are you okay?" George grabs my hand and looks at me, oh those big brown eyes I could into them for hours on end.
Him looking at me did wild things to my stomach, doing loops as if I was at a theme park.

  "Clay?" He broke me out of my trance and I gave him a small smile.
"I'm okay." I try my best to not look down at our hands, wanting his to stay intact with mine.

  "No your not, what's wrong?" He tugs my shirt sleeve and pouts, his brown eyes looking bigger.
"I'll tell you later okay?" I ruffle his hair and he lets my sleeve go along with my hand, crossing his arms.
  "Fine, you better promise Dream."
"I swear George." We go inside the cafeteria and go to get food.

We see everyone at our usually table and we sit down.

"Aw it's the cute couple." Nick says batting his eyelashes at me and George. Everyone laughs and me and him just shake our heads, continuing to eat our food until someone comes over to us.

"Hi Georgie. Your really eating all that good huh? Wonder what else that pretty mouth of yours could do."
Brad was with a few of his other friends, one tall with blonde hair and a nose piercing one shorter with a buzz cut and another one about my height wearing Jordan's. (Then hoes gonna get creased)

   George ignores him and starts to talk to Niki about something and I brush off the feeling of wanting to beat the shit out of Brad. Until he touches him.

He reaches out and grabs George's chin making him look up at him, rubbing his thumb across his bottom lip.
  I hop up and push him back away from George, standing in front of him.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you Clay." Brad laughs and points to the guys next to him.
"I got back up."

I suddenly hear a few feet shuffling and then Nicks voice.

"He does too bitch." I see Nick on my left, Techno on my right and Wilbur behind me, being the tallest out of all of us. (Fucking what? 6'5? Talk noodle boi)

Brad tries to punch me in the face, and I grab his fist twisting it and hearing him groan from the pain.
  I see the rest of the boys go after the 3 other dudes with him, after Brad trying to hit me a bit more I pin him to the ground (oh-) and punch him in the face multiple times before he grabs a fistful of my hair and knocks my head to the ground. Him then getting on top of me and started to punch me, I see Nick run over to me and he puts Brad into a headlock from behind, giving me the go to continue punching him.

We're suddenly stopped by the principal and guidance counselor, I see many students recording and talking and I hear Tommy yelling.

"YEA YOU GUYS DEFINITELY WON!!"
Tommy pumps his fist into the air and I see all the guys all the floor barely conscious.
Nick had a split lip, Wilburs glasses were broken with his fists bruised, Techno had a black eye, and I just felt my nose bleeding.