Long Day

Bakugo!🔪
Kamil
George's Thoughts
Clays Thoughts
Warning🛑 There is homophobic slurs beware🛑

Man first and 2nd period went by fast, Bad helped me with my locker thank GOD I couldn't figure that shit out.
As I was putting some stuff up about to go to my 3rd period I heard a voice.
"Soft Boy?"
George turns around to see the tall boy smiling at him.
Clay!
George: "Oh hey!" George smiles back at him shutting his locker, turning to him.
What a cutie.
Clay: "You ready to head to class?"
George nods his head excitedly and they began walking. Some girls in a group were looking at him and smiling until one stepped out, she was pretty with chestnut colored hair and green eyes.
"Hi Clay." She says to him getting very close.
Clay: "Um hi?"
Girl: "You know your really cute?" She bats her eyelashes at him and bites her lip causing George to boil inside.
He's not your boyfriend you shouldn't even care.
Clay: "Yea cool I guess." He turns to George about to say something before she grabs his arm.
Girl: "Do you maybe wanna go out somewhere?"
Clay: "No I'm good." Clay rolls his eyes at her.
Does she know when to quit? Damn.
Girl: "Oh come on Clay!"
George: "He said no that means no move along now." He makes a shooing motion towards her and she scoffs.
Girl: "Shut up you faggot no one was talking to you." George laughs loudly in her face.
George: "Okay 1. Homophobic much sweetie? 2. Your just mad I get more dick than you and 3. Wow just assume my sexuality without even knowing who the hell I am you bitch!" There were "oohs" in the hallway and people laughing at the girl.
Well fuck...is he not into guys...
George: "Come on Clay we're gonna be late." He tugs at his sleeve and they continue walking George getting a few high fives and fist bumps from the students.
Clay: "I can't believe you said all that, you really are spunky." He whispers to him, making George's stomach go brrrrrr.
George: "I'll admit I am a shy person but no one should fuck with me." He giggles making Clay get a little turned on.
What a bitch honestly.
Clay: "I'll be sure to never make you mad." He chuckles and George rolls his eyes at him.
Oh Clay...I don't even think I could get mad at you(fUcKiN SiMp!)
They enter the classroom and sit down at the small tables for two people.
TeacherDude: "Okay today class, we're gonna just draw how we feel today, at this moment however you are feeling I want that on paper. You have the whole period to do it, after please turn it into the basket, your welcome to listen to music if that will help you."
Yes!
Ugh! I suck at drawing.
George: "Aw this is gonna be fun." George says slipping one earbud in leaving the other one hanging that way he can still talk to Clay.
Clay: "I kinda suck at drawing so this isn't gonna be the most fun." He says scratching the back of his neck.
George puts his hand on Clays arm and smiles at him, rubbing small reassuring circles.
George: "If you want I can help? Do you have an idea at least?" He looks up at the blonde who then shakes his head a blush of embarrassment creeping up onto his face.
Wow your blushing you fucking idiot.
Aw he's cute when he blushes hard...
George was scanning the boys face and he himself had gone red.
Clay: "You okay there Georgie?" He boops his nose and George pulls back.
George: "Shut up you tree! You were blushing first." He says crossing his arms.
Clay laughs and gets a notebook out preparing to fail at this assignment.
George: "Here let me help you."
They start drawing for a bit George occasionally looking over at Clays work helping him with whatever he needed.

*Time Skip 45 minutes*
TeacherDude: "Okay class go ahead and out your papers in the basket and pack your things."
Clay: "Uggh I hate mine."
George: "Let me see."