9. secret truth

dome : can i not love you more than you love me ...my love...

DOMES pov:

i love you pavel...more than you love me...

all these thing started 3years back...

when i first saw you... 

when i fell for you at the first sight...

do you even remember how dashing you were on that day...totlly made me to fall for you at the first instance when my eyes met  you... you totally burned the day with your sexy  hot charms... encaptivating me...

mr.handsome ....mr.raser.... my devil raser...

 i was never a race lover until i first saw you... 

the one day for which you have been waiting for so long , practised with all. Your mith..... just for that one day...your THE DAY...  one of the most famous moterbike race of the millianum...

your hardwork indeed payed you back... you a new born racer banged the trophy  among bunch of veteran legendary racers... and within no time you were over everywhere...adds...tv's endrosements .... everywhere and anywhere

within no time...there were already your own fc and haters clubs...tooo...

where as i was just a intern doctor...not as popular as you...and just a top fan of you...among bunch of lacks and lacks...

but...indeed....fate is fate... 

i have to thank my so called friend , if not for him... im not sure weather we will be here together now... if not he had  forced me to attend the race along with him to cheer his fav  veteran racer i wouldn't have made it to it...the truth cant be denied...even he too turned into your dieheart fan after the race ended...

whats the use of me being your one  top fan and follower for 3full yrs...

you wouldn't even know my existance and the more  what all i have done for you as a fan..and much less what all  i felt for you as a person...but what can we do...you were somewhere very high above my reach...

but i got  cooled down for a while after getting to know about you ... as a fan...i know you more than you know your self baby... 

i got to know...just to win this race...which was your life time aim...you worked so hard that ....all you did in your entire life was nothing but practising practising practising and only practising and nothing at all...never had any relationship and never was interested in anyone ever.. and always kept a low profile always...  and the real reason is not know to many...

all this thing you did it for your pappa...i really felt touched when i got to know you won this race for your pappa this race was your pappas un-successful failed dream which he longed for...though he coudnt triumph  it at his time...but you did it...for him... and all that you only expected was your pappa's happiness...though your loving mother and sister hated it...you getting hurt..yet you did it at the last...

me falling in love with you was inevitable...and ...

you yourself... was more than enough for me to fall in love with your dedicated self ...more and more..

at first i thought i just have a crush on you or i like you more  than just a fan..but all my own barriers were crumbled into pieces at that day...

the very person who was never ever interested in anyone ...suddenly went on a blind date...