5. lucky me

pavel was resting at the hospital bed...still with trips and saline running through his veins...waiting for the regular checkup....or so to say it...waiting for his domey'S arrival....

the very instance...he gets a ph call...

pavel " what is it guys" reluctantly 

voice " your bike is done...

immediately pavels was at cloud nine mode...

pavel with happy expression and joyful tone " really thank you guys...really thank you...

pavel was smiling with heartly happiness,and playing with his bike keys...

....

but  soon

 he gets another ph call... still in happy mode... he picks up the ph call  with all smiles and smiles

pavel " aom...my bike....is"

but he got cut in from the voice in the ph call ....

pavel was shocked with what he  just heard ...instantly all his happy face turned into a solitaire one totally sad... his veins were popping up from  his eyes...and his eye's  were already blood red....with a strange feeling... a mixture of anger and fear...

pavel  " what.....where....

those where the only two words uttered from his lips..

....

just with in a  fraction of second he launched out  of the room... Vanished without even a trace of his presence here from  before...

ran all along...

until he reached the parking lot...

the voices were echoing through his ears non-stoppingly.... 

the voice were  shrieking out through out the phcall ...and it was entirely filled with fear and concern "  p pavel...dr.dome is in trouble... he is harassed ...dr.dome is at the parking lot...those bad guys caught up to him... they might hurt him...p."

pavel already reached the parking lot....

and what he saw ...literally turned him into a beast.....

....

 he saw few peoples clenching his white robe collar and chocking him making him to pant and struggle to breath .... there was also some purple bruise marks near his lips...

the very right moment ....