4. what now

pavel entire existence was all stuck to that one person before him... who is sitting very calmly without any  commotion...even though a stalker is stalking him right before his eyes....

pavel "dr.dome...."

dome lifted his face a bit to have a look at the voice owner

pavel " what would  you like to drink..."

pavels face was filled with mixture of emotions he was extremely happy and a bit of excitement and face was entirely filled with smiles....just like a new bloom blossom flower... 

the moment their eyes met pavel eyes were sparkling with joy....

and he felt a shrill of thrill running through his spines...yet he was happy for it...

but...

but...

but ...with in a  fraction of  second...his face turned emotionless sad and pain was all that could be seen from his face...

just for what he heard from his dr.dome 

dome " why are you looking at me like that ??? "

pavel "ah...no no...um...." few seconds of silence ....but with sudden outburst yet it was still at low voice " have we...have met before ? "

dome "may be in your dreams ! ....."

dome expression was just as pale and plain like a white unwritten sheet...totally blank...

pavel felt a pain in his heart... it was getting more hard and hard to bear it... the pain...

Domes expression was ice cold with a indifferent look all over his face...

and there was deadly silence .....

.

.

.

.

.

2hrs before:

in the patient hospital room

aom "p. i told you right...he is your ideal type... was i not right... "

aom looked at his p. who was still in shock mode..

he never spoke a single word since the doctor entered in, did the check up and left him a while ago...he is been a like a mortal statue... since ever..

aom shakes his p. shoulder hard "p.  ppppppppppp. "

no response

aom "p. are you okay....p pavel....."she was rocking him hard now...

still no response...

suddenly "arghhhhhhhh aommmmmmit hurts...." pavel shouts out

aom "shiaaaaaa p....."exhaling hard few breaths " i thought you really died from the charm of the doctor.... i had to pinch you hard at your ear to get you back to reality.,... p."

pavel "........"

aom "p. didnt i tell you already he is so good looking... before you never gave a ear to me...but now you get it...arent i right.... he is better than your dream boy is in it... you should just move on p. "

pavel "its him" still shoked

aom "what..." still mocking 

pavel "its him..." a bit stern and confident