6. longing

its been 2 weeks since i saw dome as its been two weeks since i got  discharged....

but...im still stalking him all along every second of the 24 hours a day...virtually...

i even joined the secret chat group of dr.hotty from city  hospital...

yah yah i know... how did i get it...right...

when i have my cupids here...why should i fear....

both my mommy and my baby sister are in the group...

so do me...

but the bitter truth is....

im the only one guy in all cute girls group of dr.hotty fanpage " shiaaaaa....he is so hot and popular...."

....

just to add to my frustration...a message popped up the notification " what the hellll....who is sheeeee" pic of a girl giving roses to dr.dome

i was scrolling  it so fast  that my phone got hanged " shiaaaaaa"

but another notification poped up " shitttttt"

but im unable to open it.... my ph is hanged and it was a boy this time...giving roses to dome...

im so fed up....what the hell am i doing here.... { pavel just threw the ph away with a bang} 

he is so popular...what the hell can i do....

{ pavel was totally shot this time...he was getting insane.... } "   arghhhhhhh....what should i do....." { pavel fell over the bed over his back....} 

....

voice from outside " make a move......" it was a cold voice

pavel " aommmmmmm...."yelling out

aom " what p... its been 2 full weeks... you did not even approach him once...so how can you know what he feels about you and how he feels about you...if you dont try how will you get to  know what the result  is...if you are going to be overly cowardly like this...just forget about him...."

pavel " aom...."

aom " atleast now...make a move p."

pavel " what if he says that thing which i never want to hear ever..."

aom " p. trust your love for him..."

pavel " but...."

aom " you will loose him ...forever...p." with a stern look 

aom  " i saw the images from fan page... if you dont make a move on him ...now.....he will move away from you p."

pavel felt like he was struck by lightning....a soulless body...lingering around...

aom " p."

pavel with a sudden jerk " alright...."

.

.

.

pavel texts dome

.

.

.

pavel reaches the spot hours before with a bouquet of roses...on his hands... waiting for him...

all groomed up...totally dashing...

everyone who saw him must have felt it

everyone who saw him must have felt it... who is that lucky girl to get such a beautiful bunch of roses from this beautiful handsome dude...that one lucky girl...

but little did they knew...all these bunches of roses belongs only to the only one...his him...

.

.

.

pavel was so tensed that he was shacking a bit...and was twist and turning...thinking ...dome could reach here a bit late... " im not ready...im not ready yet..." screaming within his head ( domeeeee)

but....

unintentionally...his gaze meet dome... { but it was way more early than the designated time... hours before }

pavel at first felt happy but a sense of fear peaked out too... 

but....more that anything shock grased him...

hard...

that the bunch of roses he held within his hands all fall over the floor... lifeless

pavel saw dome placing his lips over a girls cheeks...and she was flashy dressed gorgeous in dress and by her self..an perfect angel... beautiful gracious elegant...a perfect girl any boy would wish for...

but by her side..

...it was his dome...none other then his dome...

jealousy was spiking him....making him to feel angst....

.....

.....

.....

even pavel didnt realize why the hell have  he been he following them all along until he dropped the girl out his car...

and he get back to hospital....

.....

.....

after his shift was over late at night...

dome just gets out the  hospital...very tired...

.....

.....

sudden jerk....

a car just with very fierce force crashed stop before dome...

and the side window slide open....

dome gave out a smile ...a simple one...

dome " pavel...."

like

comment