7. jealousy and us

dome " pavel....what are you doing here"

pavel mind voice ( who is she...what is she to you...) but spoke nothing " ...."

dome " pavel...i told you i can take care of my self..."

pavel  " ........" still spoke nothing ...but his expression were nearly ready to kill someone... 

dome continued " i know you have been keeping a track of me for a while, but its not needed anymore...im"

pavel cuts in " let me take you home...."

after few seconds of silence...dome replies back with a small smile "sure"

....

....

....

they reached the place ....and pavel opens up the door for dome to get out...

dome " where is this...place... "also asks few questions along the chat " i waited for you...why coudnt you make  up..." 

pavel " home" ( our home)  pavel just completly ignored the second question and just proceeded with his plan....

dome " but ..."

pavel " are you afraid...."

dome " nope... lets go... let me see what surprise i have here...mr pavel..."

dome walked forwards pavel....and enters in the house...

they went to the top of the building and passed through a finely decorated room extending to its balcony...

and there were a small cute set up of candle light dinner date ....

totally cute... visually delightful ...anyone would love it...

dome turns towards pavel " so you are buying me dinner...wow...."

pavel " ......"

pavel helped dome to seat himself comfly...

and they had a dinner without any commotion.... very pleasant and very silent...."

none of them spoke a single word...

after they had a cute dinner date...dome was sitting over the couch within the room... screening the dark night...outside room

pavel bring a glass of shampaine for dome and himself...

and he give one glass to dome...

dome takes a sip of shampine " so...pavel...what is it...." with  a brightened look

pavel " ah..." shocked

dome " isint there something that you wanna tell me...isint that why you brought  me here... in private to tell me something..." taking one more sip 

pavel was shivering internally and no word was popping out his lips yet he uttered " thankyou...dome"

dome took another sip " is that all....only thankyou...is that all you wanna say me..." after an instance of silence " pavel...."

the word pavel was so dense that instantly pavel lifted his face towards him

dome eyes were still piercing through him... eagerly waiting for an answer...