8. bonded 🔞

{{{A/N : the below content can be bit mature .... so guys you are reading at your own risk...

                    and as a writer im trying it for the first time the intimate scene...so...bear with me..it might not be as good as others or it might not be up to some pure minds ( the exact opposite one..lol) satisfactions so just bear with me.... }}} 

pavel "i wanna feel you dome"

dome "i love you baby"( you can do what ever you want to with me...im all yours) with a smile

pavel "you told it yourself baby" ( now im not stopping my self anymore....) "YOU ARE MINE"with grinning face

pavel pushed dome over the bed , dome landed over the bed with  a few bumps...and pavel has already surmounted over him...precisely leaning forward and screening dome's face as if he still wants to make sure if he really means it...and does he really wants him

dome again gives a peck over pavels lips...

there were no sound of anything...but pavels eyes looked like an yet to erupt volcano at anytime ...filled entirely with lust...

so  do dome's...

dome was also sealed silence yet... it looked like...lustful desires of flames were dancing within his eyes... totally ready to burst-out at any instance... 

very next second both the lips were glued and they were kissing eachothers very passionately and roughly... 

pavel was bending down to reach dome, where as dome was stretching his folded sitting him to reach up pavels lips...

pavel unbuttoned domes shirt one by one... but dome shouted in rage "too slow..." and again got back to kissing him..now again an  devilish smile was peeing out pavels lips 

pavel with all his strength pulled his shirt to rip open...letting each and every single buttons on his shirt   to fly high  in all directions... 

his bare chest was now clearly visible now with the ripped shirt hanging open ...there were still some tore pieces...

dome slightly looked at his ripped shirt with  a smirk "thats fast " titling his head a bit teasingly

pavel still had few buttons over his hands , still with his eyes locked with dome "am i...."he leans forward and above dome ,  screening him . scooping his face within his hands and serving him with his lips... 

kissing him roughly sucking his upper lips and lower lips alternatively ...chewing it non-stoppingly... still getting more and more closer...  

pavel grabs domes nape with his both hands caressing him slightly and very softly , sliding it through touching it feeling it , 

with his hands gracing  through domes abs and then his bare chest  , then to his hands ...where his ripped shirt was hanging low...pavel slightly graced domes shoulder for the shirt to slip through and fall apart .pavel extended his hands through his hands intruding in  removing his shirt thoroughly until it leaps out domes hands through his fingers...

pavel clenched the falling shirt with his one hand before it reaches the bed , he threw it far away ...from them...

dome was already leaning back with his half naked body still with his legs folded backwards with his eyes closed and panting hard...

before reaching dome pavel removed his own shirt and also threw it away...

dome eyes was suddenly widened...when he felt kinship... pavel half naked body was now pressing over domes ...making him go insane....