Five

AVENGERS TOWER ( (Y/N)'s POV)

I wake up under a white sheet. I'm laying down on a cold, hard surface.

Where am I?

"Do you know if she had any family?" I hear people talking next to me.

"No, I mean except her dad but she said he's not in the picture."

Who the hell are these people and why are they talking about me like I'm dead? Well, they think I'm dead so why not scare the shit out of them?

I sit straight up as fast as I can and scream. "AHHHHH!"

The two men standing next to me fall over and copy my screaming.

"AHHHHHH!" They looked terrified.

I start laughing my ass off but stop when I get a pounding in my head. This gives me a chance to look at the two men next to me, I instantly recognized both of them. Steve Rogers an Bruce Banner. They looked at me with wide eyes and pale faces. They were silent until Bruce spoke up.

"Y-you were dead?!"

"Yes! I was, but as you can see I am no longer deceased." I don't know what was funnier, the way the two men were still on the floor(practically on top of each other) or their expressions, a mixture of fear, confusion, and anger.

I stood up bud quickly sat down when my head started screaming at me.

"Bruce? Steve? What's happening? I heard yelling." I look over to the doorway of whatever room I was in right now and see the last person I wanted to see.

Tony. Stark.

He looks at me, with a look that can only be described as 'what the fuck?' Hey man, I get it, I'm pretty breathtaking.

I give him a death glare and find the strength to stand up and walk away.

"You were dead?"

"Yep."

"But clearly you're not!"

"Looks that way."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Just can't seem to die."

Man, I love being vague as fuck and messing with people

"Do you guys have my phone?" No one answers but I see it in a bag on a table, I go to grab it but my disappointment of a father stops me.

"Excuse me?"

"No, you're going to tell us what's going on then you can have your phone."

Why is he acting like my dad?

I sigh loudly and start talking "ok, so basically I was in an accident, my mom died I didn't but the truck we crashed into was carrying a bunch of weird chemicals and I got powers am done of them happens to be that I can't seem to be able to die. And trust me, I've tried everything."

The three men looked horrified. I smiled at them and then grabbed my phone and dialed Peter's number.

"(Y/N)? Are you ok? I tried calling you and you didn't answer."

"Yeah, in fine I was dead. But while I was dead, someone decided to kidnap me." I shot Tony a dirty look and he looked offended. "I am currently standing in what looks like a lab and next to me are Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, and...Tony Stark."

"Oh shit."

"Yeah, I know. Come rescue me please and thank you."

"I would, but I've got homework."