Nine

The three of us were woken up by a loud knocking on the door. We collectively groaned at the loud noise and I got up to answer the door. It took me a second to fumble with the handle but when I finally got it open, I was disappointed with what I saw.

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested in whatever you're selling. Have a good day." I started closing the door but Tony held it open and walked in.

"Hey!" I yelled but he ignored me. He looked around the room, stopping when he saw Peter and Ophelia half asleep on the couch.

"What's going on here?" Peter and Ophelia looked up.

"Oh, hey mr stark, we had a little party last night."

"Hey, bitch." I gave Ophelia a 'what the fuck?' look.

"So, what to what do I owe the absolute pleasure of having you her this fine morning?"

"Well, someone hacked into my sound system last night." I feigned ignorance.

"Oh no. That sucks! Do you know who did it?"

"As a matter of fact I do."

"Oh then you should go find them and give them a stern talking to. Oooh, I know get Steve to do it. I know he's good at being disappointed in people." I tried to push him towards the door but he stopped me.

"Ah ah ah! No! I already found them and they are right in front of me!"

"Whaaaaat? That's crazy man. You must be drunk."

"Don't play dumb. It was you, why?"

"What can I say man, I just really dislike you." I shrugged.

"Why? We've only met once before."

"What can u say man? You have approximately zero redeeming characteristics." I plopped down on the couch next to Ophelia and leaned back.

"Yeah, dude you kinda suck." I couldn't help but smirk at Ophelias comment.

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Oh, how rude of me. I'm Ophelia, (Y/N)'s girlfriend." She smiled and held her hand up which Tony ignored.

"Are there any specific reasons why you don't like me?"

Well, you're a little self centered, narcissistic."

"You're a little mean." Peter chimed in.

"Not to mention, a pretty shitty dad."

All of us stared at Ophelia, shocked.

"What? What did I say."

I got up and pushed Tony out the door, I was stronger than him so it wasn't hard.

"Ok, this is where you leave. Great to see you, hope it doesn't happen again!"

I pushed him through the threshold and slammed the door in his face. I leaned up against the door and looked at Ophelia.

"What? Did I say something?"

Tony's POV

"Ok, this is where you leave. Great to see you, hope it doesn't happen again!" She pushed me through the door before I really had time to register what just happened. She slammed the door in my face and I just stood there, unable to move.