Chapter Ten

dream was extremely tired.

He slumped onto his hotel bed with a sigh, letting his back hit the mattress. "I want to sleep.." 

George, who was across the room, giggled. "I mean, you can, but then you won't eat dinner." He replied, unzipping his suitcase and kicking it into a corner. 

Dream groaned. "Touché." He mumbled, flopping over onto his stomach and then promptly falling off the bed. 

George rolled his eyes, grabbing a few things from his suitcase and putting them away. "C'mon, Dream, we're meeting the others downstairs in like five minutes." 

The blonde cautiously stood up. "George?" 

The other hummed softly, standing up to face him. "What's wrong?" 

Dream let out a soft exhale, wrapping George in a warm hug. The shorter gently helped him sit down. "Clay, are you okay?" He asks quietly, gently running his fingertips over Dream's jaw and pressing a soft, chaste kiss to the other's forehead. 

Dream felt warmth spread from his heart to his fingertips, at the soft tone of George's voice, or the way he brushed his fingers over Dream's jaw, or the feeling of George's soft, gentle lips on his skin. He smiled slightly, leaning into the shorter.

"Can we stay here a little longer?" Dream's voice was small and hopeful. 

George ran his fingers through the other's hair, leaning back to lay down and letting Dream rest his head on the brunet's chest. "Of course." 

"Okay." 

I love you.

|~Dream~|

I wake the next morning hungry. 

But I don't mind. 

George is already up, gently carding his fingers through my hair absentmindedly whilst staring at the hotel's television. He's already dressed, yet still came back to sit with me. I hum softly, sitting up a bit to lean against the pillows how he is. George exhales softly through his mouth, leaning into me. 

"When are we-" I cover my mouth to yawn. "-going to the city?" 

George giggles lightly. "As soon as you wake up." He replies. 

I smile, wanting to stay here forever. "Maybe I'm not awake, then." 

George snuggles closer. "Fine by me." He murmurs. 

I really want to kiss him, but it's obvious that wouldn't be a good idea quite yet. So, carefully, I slide out of the bed to get ready for the day.

As soon as I return, though, I slump into his arms, pressing a deep kiss to his lips. 

George quickly sits up properly, his hands moving to my neck and side. He scoots forward a little into my lap at my gentle tug. I feel happiness bubble in my chest, at the fact that the boy I've loved for so long is so close to me. 

Carefully, I let my back lean securely on the wall behind us, letting the world dissolve around me until all I can feel is George, his soft touch, and his lips on mine.

The butterflies in my stomach multiply suddenly as George gently tilts his head into the kiss. I run my fingers through his hair carefully, before letting my hand fall to his hip with a soft hum.

He slowly, reluctantly, pulls away as both our lungs begin to burn. 

For a moment, George and I gaze at one another. Then, he places a soft kiss to my forehead before rolling off of me and flopping back onto the mattress with a soft 'oof.' I giggle quietly, still caught in the utter euphoria of kissing him.