˗ˏˋ prologue ˎˊ˗

THE WILD CARD;
a person or thing whose influence is unpredictable or whose qualities are uncertain.

➽───────────────❥

she walked into the school, head held high as usual. the other students either look away, look down or simply walk away; or should i say run away?

daniella riera, or prefers to be called danna, is probably the one most kids are scared of at school. if they're not her friend, it's better to stay miles away.

she's quite a handful and not a lot of people can deal with her. her friends can put up with her, but not exactly handle her.

few of the people in her squad includes the hot soccer player, green eyed boy every girl is crushing on; erick colon.

then we have another soccer player, the gentleman and shy-ish friend; joel pimentel.

of course there's a third, and fourth soccer player- and player- one that can get any girl they want without even trying, christopher velez and richard camacho.

with a wild card and three hot boys in the squad, of course we have a cutie soft girl- but also one that doesn't take no shit; paula macher.

and then we have another one that's similar to danna, but not as mean and cold; evaluna montaner.

to complete the whole squad, there's the peacemaker and basically the lawyer of the group; ester exposito.

these people are the ones that somehow keep danna a little bit calmer, and by a little bit, i mean a little bit.

she could just give one look and can pretty much make the kids pee their pants; erick's words.

little did she know a new transfer student won't be affected by her at all, instead it was the other way around.

✎ᝰ┆𝐚𝐝𝐢 ♡

i just got out of online class lmaooo

so since i only put the leads in the intro part thing, here's some of the other characters, i kept their real names coz i'm too lazy to get new ones lmaooo

but yeah, i hv chapter one ready as well but we'll keep it for a while ;)

yeah, hope you'll like it xx