˗ˏˋepilogueˎˊ˗

FINAL FELIZ

➽───────────────❥

"bye guys!" danna waved at her family before getting into the car next to zabdiel. the two were going on a roadtrip, along with their friends who'll meet up with them there.

"you ready?" he asked his girlfriend who nodded. "let's go," she smiled, tossing her bag into the backseat before buckling her seatbelt.

zabdiel drove off and the two were having fun throughout the drive. they were jamming, exchanging funny stories and they've never felt so free.

even though at times she can be really stubborn, he could always handle her. with her he was definitely the best version of himself.

with him, she felt things she's never felt before. freedom, happiness, and most importantly he showed her what love was really like. that definitely changed her perspective on it.

after about 2 hours, they arrived by the beach. their friends were already running around the beach, having fun.

"before we go, i wanna tell you something," zabdiel said, turning to his girlfriend. "hm?" she hummed, turning to face him as well.

"i love you," he said to her. she smiled. "and i love you," she said, leaning in to quickly peck his lips.

the two then got out of the car and went to join their friends.

no matter what people said, danna knew she found someone who truly loved her for who she was. and he was the only one that could easily pacify her.

𐇲 the end 𐇲

✎ᝰ┆𝐚𝐝𝐢 ♡

that's a wrap!

so, thank u so much for all the support on this book. this is technically my first official zabdiel book, and i hope u guys liked it coz i know i had fun writing it :D

so yeah, that's the end of another story :))

see you guys soon, stay safe, love u all <3