˗ˏˋfifteenˎˊ˗

YOU

➽───────────────❥

the weekend was over and now the kids are back in school. danna was busy going through her notebook by her locker when zabdiel leaned on the locker next to hers.

"hi pretend girlfriend," he teased. danna sighed, flipping through her notebook. "what do you want?" she asked.

"you," zabdiel mumbled, looking around. "qué?" she asked, pretending like she didn't hear it. "nothing," he shrugged.

"mkay," she shrugged, closing her notebook and turning on her heel. "hey hey, where you going?" zabdiel asked her.

"anywhere away from you," she stated, walking away. he chuckled, before heading the opposite direction.

𐇲𐇲𐇲

"what is your case with zabdiel?" ester asked her friend. the two were sat in a far corner of the class while the teacher simply let everyone do their own thing.

"what case?" danna asked. "you guys used to be rather close but now you've literally been avoiding him," ester said.

"what happened?" the blonde asked. "because if it's about the kiss that day-" she started to say but danna's grip onto the piece of paper on her table tightened, crumpling it.

"so it is," ester chuckled. "me and joel were there. we saw what happened," she said. danna didn't react to this, she sat there silent.

"victoria called him over to talk apparently, but then the ariana grande wannabe, what was her name- sofia? yeah whatever, she gave somewhat of a signal to victoria and the bitch pulled zabdiel in and kissed him," ester explained.

danna turned to her, wanting to hear more. "he pushed her off, if that's what you wanna hear," the blonde said to her.

that somehow sent a sense of relief to danna. so he doesn't like victoria, didn't kiss her; and pushed her away.

"i don't know what's actually in your head- or heart, but this is the first time i've seen you easily warm up to someone after you know who," ester said to her.

"zabdiel's a good guy, give him a chance," she said again. "although i know for a fact you won't be too easy," the blonde chuckled as danna let out a soft smile.

"maybe a lil hard won't hurt," danna shrugged causing her friend to roll her eyes playfully.

𐇲𐇲𐇲

zabdiel saw danna from afar, and decided why not bother her again?

he went up and walked next to her, grabbing her elbow and pulling her aside. danna groaned.

"what now?" she sighed. "i just wanna talk to you," zabdiel shrugged. "okay about what?" danna asked, folding her arms across her chest.

"you're still mad," he stated. "really? i wonder why," she questioned rhetorically.

"why do you keep trying to play my game if all you do is lose?" she asked him. "i keep my eyes on the prize," he shrugged.

"oh yeah? what's that?" she asked. "you," he responded, looking straight into her eyes.

danna was taken aback. she definitely wasn't expecting that.

"and i won't stop until i get there," he added, a small smirk on his face before walking away.

the girl stood there, confused with how she felt about that. he definitely flirted, and she's now completely sure about how she feels.

✎ᝰ┆𝐚𝐝𝐢 ♡

okay goodnight