˗ˏˋ three ˎˊ˗

WARM
having or showing enthusiasm, affection, or kindness.

➽───────────────❥

"can't you just ask her for her number?" paula chuckled as she walked with zabdiel into the school. "she dialled 911 into my phone when i asked her," he groaned.

"yeah she be like that," she laughed. "what's your next class?" she asked him. "free period," he shrugged.

"ah, same as danna. find her in the music room. it's always vacant and she somehow has special permission," she told him.

"alright then, thanks," zabdiel said to her and she nodded, heading to her class.

zabdiel made his way across the hall to the music room. he peeped through the small rectangular window at the door, and paula was right.

danna was sat on a chair as she strummed the acoustic guitar softly, giving her back to the door.

he gently opened the door and walked in. "paula said i would find you here," he said, closing the door behind him.

the girl jumped to her feet, putting the guitar down.

"what in the fuck are you doing here?" she asked. "i wanted to talk to you about when we can start the project," he responded.

"and i need your actual number," he added. the girl rolled her eyes, walking across the room and sitting on a table.

"can you just like, leave me alone? these are the times i spend on my own and i like that. since you came around you've nothing but a pain in my nalgas," danna spat.

"would it kill you to be the slightest bit nicer to people?" he asked. the girl scoffed.

"you come into my school, and you act like you own the place, trying to tell me to be nicer and all. boy, who do you think you are? because the nicest i can be, is completely ignore your existence. so how about we form an agreement?" she said.

"i stay outta your way, and you stay outta mine," she said, walking up to him.

"can't do that princesa," he shrugged. "why not?" she asked. "we have a project to do. a 3 month long project," he smirked.

"so you're gonna have to put up with me for the next 3 months," zabdiel said with a smile, tapping her nose.

the girl took steps back after that sudden touch.

"i'll see you at lunch, if we don't have any classes together that is," he said, walking out.

𐇲𐇲𐇲

school had ended and it was raining outside. danna stood outside the school entrance under the shed, rubbing her arms to get warmer.

she definitely regretted wearing the thin long sleeves considering it barely helped with the cold.

she tapped her feet on the ground as she waited for a friend to come pick her up.

zabdiel walked out towards the entrance and saw her there.

"you waiting for your ride?" he asked, standing next to her. she was slightly startled and looked up at him, only to look back forward.

"you're cold," he sighed. the boy took out an extra jacket from his bag and threw it over her shoulders.

"what are you-" she started to ask but he hushed her. "i don't need you catching a cold since we'll be spending time together," he said together.

"who's gonna spend time with you? cause it for sure ain't me," she stated.

"well whether you like it or not, it is you," he shrugged. "i'll see you tomorrow," he said, running through the rain into his cousin's car.

the girl stood there, still rather stunned as she held onto the jacket around her.

for once, someone other than her friends actually dared to talk to her normally, without fear.

she doesn't know how to feel about it.

but she does know that she wants to keep up with her game, until he gets tired of her; maybe even scared of her.

all she knows is that she for sure wants him far from her.

but does she really?

✎ᝰ┆𝐚𝐝𝐢 ♡

if any of u should be sleeping rn; GO TO SLEEP I'M SORRY FOR UPDATING AT THIS TIME BUT I GET INSPIRED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT OKAY? but i usually update when i prewrite atleast one chapter and i've been prewriting lol

but yeah uhhh idk man stream confetti