˗ˏˋseventeenˎˊ˗

MINE

➽───────────────❥

it was saturday and the friends had planned a beach day. danna was already there with the girls.

she was walking with evaluna by the sea side when the boys arrived, and zabdiel couldn't help but stare. it was kind of the first time he saw her without her usual baggy outfits, and the girl definitely had a nice body.

"they're here, let's go," evaluna said when she saw the boys. she grabbed danna's hand and ran towards their group of friends.

"podemos hablar un poco?" danna asked when she stood next to zabdiel. he nodded and the two walked away from their friends.

"what's up?" he asked when the two stood facing the sea. she shrugged, "just wanted to talk you." zabdiel chuckled softly.

"i need to tell you something," he said to her. she hummed in response, staring off into the view in front of her.

"i remember when you lowkey hated me joining your group in the beginning," he chuckled and the girl smiled. "highkey," she shrugged, causing them both to laugh.

"and of course that project got us closer," he said. "and when i got to know you more, i realized you're not as mean as people say you are. i mean, you kinda are at times but nothing i can't handle."

danna smiled as she looked up at him.

"but i wanna ask you a question," he said, looking down at her. "go on," she nodded. "have you ever been in love?" he asked.

she let out a soft sigh and shrugged. "i'm not sure. i don't know what it feels like honestly," she told him. "then maybe i can show you," he said.

he turned to face her and took her two hands in his. "because i'm pretty sure i'm in love with you," he said again.

danna looked up into his eyes and felt a whole zoo in her stomach. the things he makes her feel is crazy; and she was definitely ready to venture out.

"i guess we can try," she shrugged, a small smile on her face. zabdiel smiles, his dimples popping out.

"but i'm gonna be a handful. you already know how i am," she said to him. "that won't be a problem, i don't really like things being so easy," he shrugged causing her to laugh.

"ay chiquita." he said pulling her in and wrapping his arms around her.

he pulled away and said, "at least now i get to do this," as he cupped her face. he didn't hesitate at all and bent down slightly to connect their lips.

everything felt right. their lips moved in sync, as if they were perfectly made for each other.

"about bloody time," joel stated as he looked at his two friends from afar. the others turned around and saw the pair, rather surprised by the sight.

"he got the balls huh?" ester chuckled.

the pair pulled away, all smiles. "you're mine now," he winked. "all yours," she said, wrapping her arms around his waist as she leaned her head on his chest.

she had everything she could ever ask for. zabdiel entered her life, turning it upside down and made her a different person. her father was back and her useless uncle was in prison. she also had her amazing friends that'll always be there for her.

danna was happy with what she had, and she wouldn't trade it for anything.

✎ᝰ┆𝐚𝐝𝐢 ♡

epilogue is coming and that'll be it for pacify her 🥺🥺