A New Hope. A New Beginning

Since meeting my writer friend, my progress in 'healing' has sped along at a lightning pace.

My relationship with my partner has started to improve. We are talking again about things that matter. We have set projects that we need to work together to achieve. We have spent more time together and there is a respect for ourselves and our needs. Will we eventually rekindle our love for one another? Only time, conversation and listening to one another will tell.

The one thing that is for sure is that we will find a balance so that we will live together happily and in peace for the rest of our lives. I fear that over the years I have caused so much pain and damage to our relationship. We will talk and work together, plan and share our dreams. I will be there for her but I realise that she has her own journey to travel now to heal from all the damage I have caused to her life.

I will wait patiently for as long as it takes and will fully accept how things work out in the end. I hope we can start again, not looking back, but just into the future. I believe that we will need to rediscover ourselves start dating again and see if we fall in love again. While I have a breath in my body I will never give up on my partner or us. I feel the spark is there, but I have to wait and see how strong our relationship will become.

My writer friend helps me progress. With her help I overcame my sickness and demons. We found a unique way to help me reengage with life and the world. I started to proofread one of her erotic love stories. She released the chapters to me slowly to see how I reacted and if it were safe for me to continue. We were both so pleased and happy as I was not brought down by my demons. I feel so healthy and clean now.

We spend hours just chatting, about anything and everything. We are so close. I have found a true friend. I have found someone I can communicate with. I have been able to build and maintain a friendship, despite having 'moments' at the start. Someone who believes in me and has faith and trust in me.

This is what most readers will say is a normal relationship with a true friend. To me and people like me, this is nothing short of a miracle.

At work I am now in control of my stress and working life. I will not let work, what happens at work or bullying get under my skin anymore. I have started to walk with a skip in my feet and a song in my heart.

Since August the 5th 2020 as mentioned previously, my life has changed beyond belief!

The truth of the matter is this. I have my life back. There is a huge amount of catching up to do, apologies and bridges to build. Emotionally I have many years of stalled maturity to move on from. I need to act and be my age. I need to maintain and build on my friendships and relationships.

With my demons gone for good and my self-belief and confidence growing, the future is bright.

Why am I so sure that it's all over and I am now developing to be the person that was always inside me.

Simple, I am able to write this book and not wobble or crash or burn.

The rest will follow as I continue in a controlled way test my progress and my boundaries to be the true free spirit I yearn to be. This will be a lot of time, work, trust, conversation and belief with M.

So, I can confirm that I truly have a new beginning and a new hope for the future.