hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

If you are here it means that you have seen my video on TikTok (giada.improta), so welcome to my account. First of all, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love that each one of you has shown me in the last ten days.
I put a lot of effort into recording those videos, creating a good story and satisfying you as best as possible, not missing even half a part a day. Reading your comments filled me with joy, and knowing that you would want even more, made me very happy.

Since I finished the available clips (thank you Marvel for giving Loki zero screen time), I decided to face my biggest fear and finally write a fanfiction!

I must apologize in advance if you notice any mistakes. Actually I am Italian, and speaking three foreign languages, sometimes I have some difficulty in remembering everything perfectly. This is also why I was a bit afraid. So, please, if any of you should notice any mistakes, have a little patience and don't be cruel to me. I swear I will try to do my best.

I don't know how often I will post, since I am a bit busy between university, driving school and videos, but I solemnly swear that I will do my best for you.

I love you, all of you,
Giada.