Chapter 6

Today the pack was at the beach. The Scooby Doo gang was there as well. The boys were playing soccer while the girls sat on the blanket. As they sat on the beach they were talking about their future. "Ariel what do you think your future is gonna be" Caroline asked. "I don't know I never really thought about it that much" Ariel said honestly. The pack boys came to the blanket where the girls were as well as the Scooby Doo gang."what were you all talking about" Sam asked. "Nothing girl stuff" Ariel said. Everyone laughed. They kept talking. "We are having a bonfire" Sam said. "Well be there" Ariel said. Soon it was time for the bonfire. They sat around and talked about the legends. They talked about how Damon and Stefan were changed and how Ariel was changed as well.
~ a week later~
Edward had called Ariel and asked her and the Scooby Doo gang to come over. "Hey what's up" Ariel asked. "Umm I'm pregnant" Bella said. Ariel eyes widened and she looked at Bella stomach. "How is that possible" Ariel asked. "I don't know. But the Fetus is killing her" Alice said. "Baby. It's a baby Alice" Rosalie said. Ariel sighed and looked at the Scooby Doo gang. "We should help her" Damon said. Soon a motorcycle was heard. "That's Jacob" Ariel said. "Go upstairs" Edward said. Ariel and the Scooby Doo gang went upstairs and hid. Bella told Jacob about he being pregnant and Jacob didn't want anything to do with it. He left and went to tell the pack. "Come down Ariel" Edward said. Damon came downstairs carrying a weak Ariel. "What happened" Rosalie asked. "She linked herself to Bella" Caroline said. "So if Bella were to be turned she would have to be turned again right" Alice asked. Damon nodded. As Jacob told the pack he soon had found out that Ariel linked herself to Bella. He grew angry and was still gonna join Sam's side. He told the pack and they grew angry as well. They had a plan to kill the baby. As days went by Ariel and Bella were getting weaker until Bella drank blood that made them look a little better. Bella, Ariel, and Rosalie were thinking of baby names. "For a boy I think you should do EJ. Edward Jacob" Ariel said. Bella nodded. "For a girl we can do Renesmee." Bella said. Both girls nodded. As Bella was about to drink the blood her back cracked. Bella fell and Ariel fell as well. Ariel was not breathing after that. He heartbeat was heard a little bit. Which was a shocking thing. Damon and Stefan tool Ariel somewhere and gave her their blood. They put their venom and Klaus blood for the werewolf side. Bella gave birth to a little girl. Soon Bella heart ceased. Edward out his venom and bit Bella skin which popped up on Ariel but his blood and venom wouldn't work on Ariel. The pack was in their wolf forms running to The Cullen house. The Cullen's were outside fighting. Damon and Stefan came outside with the rest of the Scooby Doo gang. "Listen to me all of you. Ariel and Bella are in transition. They will wake up in three days. If you kill Bella you kill Ariel as well and I know that's not what you want right" Damon said. The wolf pack was in shock. They backed away and changed to their human forms." the treaty doesn't matter anymore. No more treaty" Sam said. Carlisle nodded. The pack went home.
~ 3 days later~
Caroline, and Elena were getting Ariel ready. Rosalie and Alice did the same for Bella. Caroline put a dress on Ariel and Elena brushed Ariel red and black hair.
Ariel

Bella

Soon Elena, Caroline, Alice and Rosalie left Bella and Ariel

Soon Elena, Caroline, Alice and Rosalie left Bella and Ariel. Elena put Ariel daylight ring on.

Both girls skins was going back to normal

Both girls skins was going back to normal. Bella pale skin had bite marks and they were going away. Ariel tan skin had bite marks and was going back to normal as well. Bella hair was becoming thicker and darker. Ariel hair was turning fully red.

Soon after the venom was going through the girls and then their chest had raised up

Soon after the venom was going through the girls and then their chest had raised up. Bella had brown gold eyeshadow. Ariel had red gold eyeshadow.

Their memories were coming to them

Their memories were coming to them. Then their hearts stopped beating. Everyone looked at each other. Soon after 3 days of being our Ariel Salvatore and Bella Cullen were vampires.

The next chapters I had deleted are going to be a little different. This is my first time doing this and I hope you all like this. Thank you for reading this story.