Epilogue

The witnesses left and went back to living in peace. The Cullens and the wolf pack finally got along and became friends.
Ariel outfit

Renesmee outfit

Renesmee outfit

Ariel was inside the Cullens  house talking with the Scooby Doo gang

Ariel was inside the Cullens  house talking with the Scooby Doo gang. "You sure you gonna be okay" Damon asked his sister. "Yeah I'll be fine here" Ariel said. "Promise to stay in touch" Elena asked. "Yeah we promise" Jeremy said. Ariel smiled at him. They all found out Jeremy was a werewolf an he was mates with Renesmee. He was a werewolf like Tyler. "Be careful driving back home" Ariel said. "We will" Stefan said. All three shared one last hug. Jeremy and Ariel saved goodbye to them and watched as they left. They went to the backyard and saw Renesmee with the pack. "Does that mean I get to call you mom" Jermey joked. "No" Ariel said. They laughed and walked towards the pack and Renesmee. "Well looks like we finally get to live out happyily ever after" Paul said. "Yeah no more drama. No more fights. We finally get to live in peace. " Ariel said. Renesmee smiled." so does that mean we are moving" Renesmee asked." no not now. Maybe in the future we all might leave here and move near Mystic Falls or New Orleans. But now no" Ariel said. The pack smiled at her." well let's go home" Jermey said. They got in their cars and drove to the cliffs. They got out and walked to the cliff." remember we used to cliff dive from here" Sam asked." we were daredevils" Jacob said." you still are" Ariel said. They laughed. They sat down and enjoyed the sunset going down. Then Ariel got pulled into a vision. Jermey and older Renesmee on the beach. Ariel and the pack came up from behind and the young couple turned around to hug them. Then they watched the sunset together. Ariel was pulled out of the visions and smiled at Renesmee who was sleeping. She looked to the pack who were smiling at her. She smiled back and looked back to the sunset. Ariel knew that this was not the end of something but the beginning of a new life. A life where she was happy. A life she wanted with the pack. A life with her daughter. Her life with them began the day she returned after being gone for three years and was imprinted on by the Uley pack.

The End.