Chapter 8

~two months later~
It has been 2 months since Renesmee was born. She was growing fast. The Voltouri accepted Bella as a vampire. The only problem was time. Every moment the pack, Scooby Doo gang and Ariel had with her made every moment precious. Renesmee called the pack her second family. Sure they were he mothers mates but that didn't matter to her. She called Sam and Paul dad because she was the closest to them. "Look a snowflake" Renesmee said to Ariel. "It's beautiful. Why don't you go get another one" Ariel said. Renesmee nodded and Paul nudged for her to go get another one. "Damon thinks Klaus has answers. Or somewhere for me to go and ask for answers" Ariel told Paul. Renesmee then jumped up and caught one and looked to see a women standing on the mountain. Ariel looked and walked forward. Renesmee was hiding behind Paul leg. "Whose that" Renesmee asked. "I think that's the Cullens cousin from Denali's" Ariel said. Paul growled. "Irina" Ariel yelled. Irina then ran away. Ariel vamp speed after her. The sound of something hitting the water made Ariel look. She sighed. She vamp speed back Renesmee and Paul. "Let's go home" Ariel said. She got Renesmee on Paul back and she got on Paul back and ran to the pack house. Ariel drove to The Cullens house. The Cullens haven't seen Renesmee since she was a baby. Bella and Edward still cared for Renesmee but as a niece. Renesmee knew Bella and Edward were her biological parents but she didn't care because Ariel cared for bed as her own. "Seems as if Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us" Carlisle said. Edward was teaching Renesmee how to play the piano. Soon the sound of glass broke. "What is it Alice" Jasper asked. "The Voltouri. Their coming" Alice said." what did Irina see in the woods" Edward asked." nothing Renesmee was catching snowflakes. "Ariel said. Renesmee moved close to Ariel and hugs her scared." of course Irina must think that Renesmee is an immortal child" Edward said. They agreed to gather witnesses. Ariel and Renesmee went to the pack house. "We have a problem" Ariel said. "What is it" Sam asked. "Irina went to the Voltouri and told them that Renesmee is an immortal child" Ariel said. "But she isn't" Paul said. "We have to gather witnesses" Ariel said. "Do what you have to do" Sam said. "Even if that means leave to find witnesses then do it" Embry continued. Ariel nodded. She and Renesmee went back to the house and went to pack. They drove to New Orleans. Ariel found out Alice and Jasper left she grew angry but knee Alice was going to do something. Soon Ariel and Renesmee made it to New Orleans. "Alright honey your gonna meet some people" Ariel said. "What if they don't like me" Renesmee asked scared. "They will love you. Wanna know why" Ariel said. "Because I have the most amazing daughter and once you show them you are not an immortal they will love you" Ariel said. Renesmee smiled and nodded. They got out of the car and walked toward the mansion. Ariel knocked on the door. Rebekah opened the door. "Ariel" Rebekah said. "Bex I need your families help" Ariel said. Rebekah lead them inside and to the living room. "So let me get this straight your adopted sister had married a vampire got pregnant. Gave the child to you and the Voltouri wants you kill he because they think she is an immortal" Klaus said after Ariel explained. "Yes. I need your help." Ariel said. Klaus kneeled informt of Renesmee and smiled. Renesmee put her hand on Klaus cheek and showed him her earliest memories. Klaus was in shock. "It's true she isn't immortal" Klaus said. The family agreed to help. They left New Orleans and drove to Forks. The Cullens gathered enough witnesses and waited for Ariel and Renesmee to return. Soon they did. The witnesses saw Renesmee as not a threat after Renesmee shows them her memories. They agreed to help. As more vampires came more Quileutes began to shift. "Hey hey. It's alright let us help you" Sam said as a boy shifted. The wolf whimpered. Jacob decided to leave the Uley pack and make a pack with the new wolves. Seth and Leah left to join Jacob pack. "A lot of red eyes" Jacob said. "They agreed not to hunt" Ariel said. "But they still will" Sam said. Ariel nodded. She looked to see Hope and Renesmee playing. Bella came up to Ariel and gave her something. It was from Alice to meet up with someone named John. Jenkins. Ariel nodded. "I will leave her at Charlie's" Ariel said. "I'll go with her" Jacob said.
~The next day~
Ariel outfit