Grandad

So it turns out that my name and Harry's name came out of the goblet. I knew grandad wouldn't put me in danger if it weren't nessisary. So we had an interview with teat skitter and I ended up storming out. So now I was in the owlery just relaxing. A pitch black owl flys in and lands beside me. It holds out it's leg to me. I take the letter and pat the owls head. Opening the letter I smile seeing it was from grandad.

Little flower

By now you must have realized Barty out you name in the cup. I want you to know I never wanted this to happen. I wanted you safe and out of harms way. But for reasons unknown to me barty acted upon his own. I want you to be careful. I could not bare to loose you. If you ever need to talk to me. Just reach out with your mind and I'll be there. I promise. And before you ask I am much stronger then when you last saw me so don't worry about me using up my strength. And as for young Draco I respect you decision to give him a second chance. It is the easier thing to do. There is something coming. Something big. Even your mother can feel it. Promise me you'll be safe. Promise me no matter what, no matter who, you'll stay safe. I will rest easier knowing that you are. I will see you soon at Christmas little flower. Until then please. Be safe.

Love grandad

I sigh thinking hard. What did grandad mean. I knew that something was coming. But I hadn't realized how big it felt. I sigh and tuck the water away. Walking out of the owlery I head back.

That night as I woke up I found I couldn't sleep. All my friends had turned against me. Well except for harry Draco and Hermione. Sitting down in the empty common room I sigh. Reaching out with my mind like grandad had taught me I focus. And focus. And focus. I wait. But nothing happens. Sighing I stop. Suddenly a hand is placed on my own. Slowly I open my eyes. Tears fill my eyes as I see grandad kneeling before me in full strength. "G-Grandad?" I whisper. "It's me little flower." Grandad says. The unforgivable a come back to me but I quickly push that thought away. I hug grandad tightly and hide my face in his shoulder. "I promised I'd be there." Grandad chuckles. "I've missed you so much." I say. "I know little flower. I have missed you to." Grandad smiles. "How?" I ask. Grandad smiles sadly. "I'm not really here dear. I am just an image." Grandad says. A few tears slip down my face. "So you me your still-" Grandad nods pulling me into a hug. I hug him tightly and bury my face in his chest. Grandad shushes me and comforts me. "Oh grandad." I whisper with tears. Grandad gently strokes my hair and rubs my back. "Shhh little flower. It will be alright." Grandad says. I look up at him with tear filled eyes. Allowing a smile to fill me I hug grandad tightly once more and enjoy the comfort his hug brings me. "Thanks grandad. For being ok with me an draco." I say. Grandad sighs and nods. "Yes I figured it was only a matter of time before you two made up." Grandad says. I get confused but don't question him. "Grandad. In Barty's class he showed us the-he showed us the unforgivalbles. D-Do you really use those?" I whisper. Grandad hugs me tighter and whispers "Only if I have to." I nod feeling somewhat better. "I'm sorry little flower. I have to go." Grandad says. I sign and nod hugging him tightly once more. "You'll see me soon little flower. Don't fret." Grandad says. I sigh and nod smiling. "Ok grandad." I say. Grandad gently kisses my head and whispers "Be safe. Use your broom and your skills." I look up at him but sigh seeing he was gone. Sighing once more I head back upstairs.