~ 11 ~

"Baby, well I don't wanna hurt you
Never wanna waste your time
I just wanna ease your mind
Honey, the vibe is getting heavy
And if you would let me in
Maybe I could ease your mind, yeah"
ease your mind - joan

oOoOo

Friday night, Xander's jet lands in the private section of Logan Airport.

Xander: We just landed

Me: Send me your location pls

1 New Notification: "Alexander's iPhone" started sharing its location with you

Me: Great, thanks! On our way now

We leave the penthouse and pile in the car. Twenty minutes later, we arrive at Logan. We pull up to the curb and Xander and his guard, John, get in the car.

"How was your flight?" I ask Xander as he settles in next to me.

"Long and exhausting," he replies bluntly with a yawn.

"I never would have guessed. Did you freshen up before getting off the plane?"

"Yeah, don't want the paparazzi to get a bad picture of me. Not that they could even get a bad one with this face," he replies cockily.

"Yeah, I've been there before," remembering my front page nightmare from a few years ago.

"Oh yeah, I recall that," he chuckles.

"You do?" I ask in surprise.

"I think everyone in Europe saw it." He bites his lip to suppress a smirk.

"Oh," I reply dumbly.

"I'm kidding. I've been keeping tabs on you. In a non-stalkerish way, obviously."

"You have?"

"I have," he echoes.

I look at him blankly, prompting for more information.

"I've always thought you're attractive," he offers, smirking when he sees my face flush.

I nod my head, not knowing how to respond.

"Well, aren't you going to return the compliment? I'm waiting," he teases.

I start laughing.

"So have you ever been to Boston?" I change the subject.

"Can't say I have. I'm looking forward to you showing me around the city. Maybe around campus too?"

"Yeah. I was thinking of doing that all day tomorrow. And we can hang around the penthouse Sunday. I assumed you would be tired tonight, so I didn't plan anything."

"Sounds like a plan."

oOoOo

Saturday morning we awake bright and early to get started with our day. It's a crisp late-November day. We can see our breaths as we exhale.

Xander wanted to see Harvard, so this morning I'm going to give him a tour around campus. Later, we are going to drive across the Charles and explore the city. I've planned for us to go to pick up a snack at Tatté Bakery and eat it in the Commons. Then, we're going to get lunch somewhere and go walk around the Seaport, possibly going to the New England Aquarium. Our plans might change, so who knows if we'll make it to everything.