Christmas Day

It was Christmas morning and during the night, Niall had woken up thinking we could go down at 4:00 this morning. I managed to get him back to sleep though even if it was for another couple of hours.

"Babe, get up, you know Niall's gonna want to head straight down" I mumble to Zayn. It was 5:45am and I knew Niall would be up soon. I managed to get out of bed and brush my teeth and wash my face, that was it since I couldn't be assed to do anything else.

"Daddy! Papa!" We hear Niall over the monitor.

"Babe, get up please, I'm gonna get Nialler, you better be up" I tell him. I make my way to Niall's room and pick him up and cuddle him for a minute.

"Merry Christmas baby"

"Erry twistmas daddy" I change his nappy and leave his trousers off so he was now in his pyjama shirt from last night and his socks (obviously his nappy as well). As I was changing Niall's nappy, I knew the others went down and were waiting.

"Papa?" Niall asks as he was still waking up.

"He's downstairs with uncle Lou and uncle Haz" I yawn as we headed down.

"Merry Christmas" the guys quietly cheer as it was still too early in the morning. Niall looked at everyone with a sleepy smile, his hair was a mess and he was still a little bit tired.

"Wanna open some presents now?" He goes to Zayn and sits on his lap although for the first few Zayn helped him open them as he was still trying to wake up. Once he did properly wake up, he wanted to do it by himself.

"Look at all these, these are cool, huh?"

"Oh wait until he opens this one, this is what uncle Louis and uncle Harry got you, bud" Louis leaves the room and comes back with a massive box

"Woah" Niall gets excited. He rips the paper off and it was a electric Range Rover car.

"Here let papa help" Zayn and Louis get it out of the box and let it charge up first but Niall still sat in it anyway

"Hey Lou, you could probably fit too, you're small enough" Zayn jokes.