Rainy Days

Today was a rainy day so we decided to stay in and do some activities with Niall.

"What do you want to do today, Niall?" I ask him.

"Pway tars an' 'atch owaf" he says as he pushed his toy cars about on the coffee table. Those were literally Niall's things to do, play with his cars and watch Frozen as he was obsessed with both. Either that or watch all the emergency service vehicles on YouTube.

"It waining daddy" he says as the rain came down hard.

"I know, think about all those muddy puddles out there"

"Wike 'eppa an' worge daddy"

"That's right, like Peppa and George" I smile at him.

"Do ou'?" He asks me.

"You wanna go in the back garden?" I ask him, making sure that's what he was asking.

"Uh huh, dump in 'uddy 'uddles" he says.

"Maybe later, after lunch" I tell him.

"Otay" I play with him and Zayn soon comes down as he hopped in the shower.

"Ah, that was so nice" Zayn happily sighs as he sat down next to Niall.

"Yeah?" I chuckle.

"Yeah" he smiles at me.

"Papa 'ell dood" Niall says as he leant back into Zayn's chest.

"That's good, papa wants to smell good" he kisses the top of Niall's head.

"What're we playing?" He asks.

"Tars" Niall says.

"Cool, can papa play?"

"Ere" Niall gives him some of his toy cars.

"Thanks buddy"

"Niall wants to go in the garden later when it stops raining but I said we can after lunch" I tell Zayn as we played with Niall.

"Ok, let me guess, you wanna jump in muddy puddles?" Zayn tickles his sides.

"Ah, uh huh, wike 'eppa an' dorge"

"Oh ok" we play with Niall a little longer before making lunch and eating.

"Right, let's get changed into something warmer and then we can head out" we head up and I change his nappy before putting him into a white long sleeve bodysuit, a pair of navy joggers, a white long sleeve forest shirt and a pair of white, blue and red striped socks.