15

TW's:
-Homophobia/Bullying

The next day started early. Clay and I both had math our first class. My mum took the time to bring me to school. I stepped out of the car when I arrived and walked inside. I wasn't scared this time, Clay and I were in a relationship. Even though we decided to not show it that much in public. Holding hands under the table was the max. No kissing or touching when people were around us. We decided to come out to Sapnap, but no one else yet. I sat down and soon felt hands on my shoulders.

'Hey, Georgie.'

'Hey, Clay. Good morning.'

'I love you,' he whispered. He looked around him and when he saw no one was looking, he gave me a hastily kiss on my lips and cheek.

'I SAW THAT,' we heard someone screaming.

We both startled and looked up. Sapnap walked towards us. 'What's this?'

'Well, we wanted to tell you, but yeah-.'

'TELL ME.'

'Can you be quiet? We are trying to keep it a secret.'

'Keep what a secret?'

'We are in a relationship, Sap.'

'REALLY?'

'Shut up!'

'Sorry, but I need details.'

'Well, I'm bisexual and he is gay and now we are together.'

'Details.'

'We went into the London Eye.'

'More details.'

'And we kissed.'

'OH MY GOSH, MORE DETAILS.'

'What the heck, dude. Do you want to know how and how long we kissed for? On his lips for a while. I asked him to be my boyfriend after.'

'How did you randomly start kissing, I knew you liked him, but what?'

'Wait you knew?'

'Yeah, he told me he liked you a while ago.

Clay blushed. 'I did tell him that. But to come back to the subject. We confessed to each other and we kissed. But dude, please keep this a secret for a while.'

'I will. How many times did you kiss?'

'Dude, why are you asking this shit?'

He giggled. 'Hello, I want to know everything about my best friends their relationship.'

'I don't even know 3 or 4 times, why am I even telling you this,' Clay wheezed.

'Dude, you guys go crazy.'

'We only kissed, bro.'

I grinned at them arguing and let my hand slip in his. His fingers entangled with mine and he rubbed his thumb over my hand. My stomach flipped and filled with butterflies. Clay looked at me and saw me blush. 'Tomato boy.'