20

Last chapter aaaaaah
TW's:
-None

It was a few weeks later when Clay and I returned to school. Sapnap had visited us very often. Clay left to go home after a few days and I went to him every single day.

It was morning and Clay and I walked to school together. We liked walking together. We just held hands, enjoyed each other's company, the sunset and the cold breezes striking through our hair and talked about whatever.

Clay healed quickly, he could walk after a week. He still takes some medication, but he can do almost everything.

'Georgie?' I suddenly heard Clays voice.

'Yes?'

'I'm proud of you, baby.'

'What, why?'

'You are almost two months clean.'

'You almost a year.'

He nodded and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 'You made me so proud.'

'I love you.'

'I love you more, babe.'

'Never.'

He kissed my cheek and we saw the school coming closer. We walked in and I smiled. Some people were standing in the hall and they ran towards us. Everyone asked us how we were doing and apologised for being homophobic. They apologised to me for laughing at me, not helping me and bullying me. They apparently were scared of Michel.

We walked to our first class together, maths. The teacher got fired and we got a new teacher. He seemed to be nice as the others said. As soon as we entered the classroom he walked towards us, pulling us with him.

'How are you, boys?'

'We are okay, just a little traumatised.'

'May I asked what happened?'

'We were kissing and got beaten up.'

'Oh, are you a couple?'

'Yeah, we are.'

'I'm gay myself,' the teacher said.

'Really?' I said enthusiastic. 'I'm gay too.'

'I'm bi, but I like boys more.'

'I'm so proud of you for coming out,' the teacher said. 'It's difficult and there are unfortunately a lot of homophobes.'

'Yes, Michel is kicked from school because he beat us up for being gay.'

'Are you both recovered well?'

'Yes, I broke my ribs, but they are fine now.'

'Good, come. We will start. There are two places in the back of the class. I heard about the other teacher and I just want to say. You can hold hands whenever.'

I smiled. 'Thanks Mrs.'

'Don't be so polite, just call me Justin.'

We nodded and sat in the back of the class. Clay and I held hands, but still under the table. We didn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable. The day went by quickly and before we knew it was time to go home again. Clay and I walked home again and we went to my place.

My mum was feeling very good, she didn't have to work too much and we were home together often. If she wasn't here, I ate with Clay and his dad. Clays siblings were very happy with me and Clays sister Drista couldn't stop hugging me. She apparently loved me very much.

'Gogy?'

I startled and looked up. 'You are very zoned out today.'

'I'm just thinking about you and about how great life is with you.'

'Aww.'

'I never expected this, Clay. I never thought I would ever get a friend and then you became my boyfriend.'

'I had too many friends and most of them were just friends. I only had Sapnap really and I was in love with you.'

'I couldn't hide my love for you anymore in the London Eye.'

'We should go into the London Eye again.'

'We should.'

'I actually bought us ticket for this afternoon.'

'Wait, what?'

'Yeah, I would like to go there again, the day we confessed. The day I got to call you my boyfriend.'

I smiled and hugged him. 'I really want to go there too. What time?'

'In an hour.'

We walked to my home and sat down impatiently waiting for the hour to pass by. When it was forty minutes later we started walking there and we ended up being in time. We were directly allowed to go in. We stepped in and he started moving. We were the only ones in our cabin. We sat down and Clay grabbed my hand.

'Do you remember it? We kissed here for the first time. We confessed here, I asked you to be my boyfriend. Our first kiss was here, it was so amazing. You are amazing.'

'I remember it very clearly. Our first kiss was magical.'

'It still feels magical when we kiss. I still feel those butterflies everywhere and I still feel electric sparks filling my body.'

'Same, those butterflies feel so amazing. I have them every time I look at you. Every time we touch, every time we kiss. I have them as soon as I am with you. I always have them.'

'Me too, babe. Always.'

He grabbed my hand and stood up. I stood up too and he hugged me tightly against his body. He looked at me and I saw him leaning in. It felt like the first time again. The first time hugging each other like this. The first time kissing. The first time I saw him leaning in to kiss me. His soft, strawberry tasting lips. I leaned in too and I felt his lips brush against mine. It was just the first time again. The butterflies in my stomach went completely crazy and I was so incredibly in love. Clay hugged me tighter against his body and his hand cupped my face and the other rubbed softly over my lower back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and shoulders.

We kissed for over ten minutes and when we broke apart we both were blushing like crazy. He smiled and it made my heart melt.

'That smile,' I muttered. 'That's so cute.'

'You are cute, shortie.'

'Don't call me that!'

'Fine, babe.'

'That's better,' I blushed and smiled whilst looking him in his beautiful eyes.

'Georgie? I love you so much, sweetie.'

'I love you more than anything in this world.'

1008 words

THE END