16

TW's:
-Homophobia
-Slight abuse
-Tantrum (aggression)

George, come back!' Clay screamed. He ran towards me and grabbed my shoulders. Everyone could see us. He then closed his eyes and kissed me. I wanted to push him away and scream at him, but I didn't. I kissed back. We kissed for ten seconds, long enough to let everyone see it in the classroom.

'I'm not ashamed of myself and definitely not of him. I'm bisexual, but I like guys way more. I don't care what you think, if you don't want us here, I will leave with him. I don't mind. I am in love with him, I won't attack any guy in the class, so where are you scared of? Why are we disgusting? Why?'

Nobody said anything. They seemed to be a little impressed by Clays action.

'Why are we disgusting?'

An awkward silence overtook the classroom. They all stared at Clay and me holding each other.

'I just don't care what you think.'

Clay grabbed my hand and we sat down in the classroom, clearly holding hands. 'If you don't agree, you can step up and walk away right now.'

Michel stood up, but realised no one else did.

'Tell me, Michel? What's disgusting about us? What's disgusting about me loving him? Yes, he is a boy and I'm too. So?'

'It's disgusting.'

'Why?'

'It's the same gender.'

'So?'

'It's not meant to be.'

'Judging is?' Clay stood up and walked closer to Michel. 'I must say- I'm so sick of you.' He clenched his fists.

'You're disgusting.'

'Why?'

'You kissed a boy and you are a boy.'

'Go on.'

'And that's disgusting.'

'So I'm disgusting because I kissed a boy whilst being a boy and that's disgusting. You see where this is going wrong? You don't have a reason. For my part I kiss him again in front of everyone and I wouldn't have a single part in my body care. Yes, we wanted to keep it a secret for a while because people are so extremely homophobic, but not anymore. Everyone is allowed know. I LOVE HIM.'

Everything seemed to escalate. Clays fist hit Michels face, Michel fell backwards and hit his head on the table. He fell down on the ground and laid down quietly. It took a while for him to move again and stand up. He grabbed Clays arm and I saw his nails claw in his skin.

'Get away from each other,' the teacher said, ten minutes too late.

'I don't want this disgusting faggot in my class.'

'THEN LEAVE. It's either you or us two.'

'You two then.'

'Well, no.'

'Fine,' Michel said. He grabbed his bag and walked away, slamming the door in Sapnap's face.

'Hey, a little less could be appreciated,' he screamed.

Clay sat down and grabbed my hand again. He looked at me. 'I'm so sorry,' he whispered. 'I wish I could control my anger.'

'I understand, it's fine.'

'Did I scare you?'

'No, it's fine.'

The class continued and Clay rubbed my hand. 'Are you really okay? You're a little pale,' Clay whispered.

'I just feel bad about what he says and does, he always bully me,' I whispered back.

'Be quiet, boys,' the teacher yelled at us.

I shut my mouth, but Clay didn't. 'He feels bad, am I not allowed to give him some comfort?'

'That you're 'boyfriends' now, doesn't mean you also have to disturb my class.'

'Also?'

'Kissing in public.'

'Oh, that's why you didn't help, I see. You're just as homophobic.'

Clay grabbed my hand and we both stood up.

'Good luck finding a new job.'

'The principal isn't listening to faggots.'

Clay squeezed my hand, he was very mad. 'I'm sorry, what did you just call us? And WHY?'

'Faggots and because it's really not meant to be.'

'What do I do wrong with me kissing him?'

'You're selfish, you don't think about what others think about it.'

'I don't care, it's my relationship, he is mine. If he was a girl I could have kissed him whenever and now I'm gross. You make no freaking sense.'

I guessed this was one of his tantrums. He screamed louder than I ever heard anyone do. He was shaking and I saw him clenching his fists again.

'YOU FREAKING IDIOT,' he screamed, his voice cracked and he hit the wall, which caused a few pictures to fall down and break.

'You really need to see a therapist.'

This made Clay only more mad, he kicked against a table and it fell down. 'SHUT THE HELL UP.'

I never saw him like this. I grabbed his hand and pulled him close. 'Come with me.'

'Let me freaking be gay, you don't have to kiss a man.'

I pulled Clay even closer and hugged him. 'Shh, stay calm. I'm with you. We are going to principal.'

He started crying. His little sobs broke my heart.

'I hate you,' he whispered to the teacher and completely broke down. I close the door and his tears kept coming.

'I'm so sorry,' he cried. 'I can't control myself. Now I broke things again and I scared you.'

'You didn't scare me and he deserved it.'

'I'm so sorry,' Clays sobs became louder and his crying broke my heart very badly.

'It is okay, Clay. It's okay. I love you just as much as I did before.'

He looked up and looked at me. 'You still love me?'

'Of course, Clay.'

He moved a little closer and started kissing me. I could taste the salt of his tears on his lips and wiped his tears away during our kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck and his hand went up to my hair. I rubbed circles on his back and tried calming him down as much as possible. The kiss lasted minutes, but we broke apart for some air. He looked at me and hugged me.

'I love you so much,' he whispered. 'No one could calm me down ever, everyone was scared.'

'I love you even more, Clay.'

1006 words

I'm really tired and sleep deprived atm, so forgive all the left mistakes