he is different ~ niniola

something has changed about him, recently. his eyes have been stuck in that dark, unending darkness; it was frightening how often his eyes looked like that. i knew he was a dangerous man, i genuinely knew that, but something changed.

now, i have no idea what it is exactly. i thought he was perhaps going to attempt to show some romantic affection, maybe ask me on a date. stupid of me to overestimate this man; instead, he has chosen to act distant and cold. this was not what i meant when i spoke to him.

but, it's fine. after a week of his attitude, i met a hot man at the cafe. to describe him, he was at least 6", hispanic, pretty and curly hair, old enough and smooth as fuck. that man had me dishing out my number before i even knew what was going on.

we've been talking for the last few weeks and honestly i see him as a good fit for me. we're planning on going out later tonight to a fancy restaurant. i wish leo could understand that this is how i want to be treated by a romantic partner, not to compare them. i wanted affection, cuddling every couple of nights and love.

i start to prepare for the date at around 5:30pm, dressed in a more formal outfit. i dressed in cream dress pants, straight fit; a cropped  mint cardigan; paired with black doc martens. i debated bringing my airforces, but debated they were too casual for a date. just as i'm about to start on my hair, i hear the front door open.

i question if that's leo arriving, seeing as i haven't told him any of the details about this date or this guy at all. i'm sick and tired of him messing everything up, so i choose to omit this information. that's not a problem, right?

"nini, where are you?" he asks, with a slight decrease in pitch. i'm sincerely worried that he's the usual persona that he's been displaying. if so, i might as well just ignore him.

"i know you're home. get out here before i find you." he bellowed, through the hallway.

there wasn't enough time to change out of my fit or anything, so i'm just going to lie my way out of this. he knows me pretty fucking well, but we'll have to test just how well.

"hey leo, what's up?" i say, as normally as i can. i'm trying not to draw any suspicion, due to his crazy ass.

"who you all dressed up for, nini?" he asks, the indication of angry curiosity present in his voice. it's like he genuinely wants to know. i know better, though.

"oh, just going out with some friends, not that it's any of your business." i say, remembering that it definitely isn't normal if i don't sass him a little bit.

"interesting. mind if i come?" he says, smirking. he's going to catch me out here, if i'm not careful.

"oh, it's a girls night out, sorry! maybe next time, leo." i say, faking some guilt. i can tell he doesn't fall for it though. before i could even comprehend him moving, he is going inside my room and fishing my phone off of the charger. shit.

he opens it with my passcode, and goes to iMessage. i'm done for, i know it.

"explain to me why you've been texting a julian, with plans to meet him later today?" he says; and the familiar anger in his tone is directed towards me entirely.

"you know what, none of your business. i'm out of here." i say, absolutely sick of his bullshit. i move towards the door, but am stopped by a strong tug at the arm. it causes me to tumble backwards, and he holds me to stop me falling.

"you can pretend to be sick of my bullshit all you want, but we all know who's ass this is." he says, in a condescending tone. he then moves to slap my ass.

"continue playing these fucking games with my pussy, and i'll show you who belongs to who." he bellows.

i was speechless. i thought this was the type of thing to happen when he was drunk, but he's completely sober. alone in my thoughts, i'm snapped out by him dragging me back into his room.

he throws me into the air, and i reflexively secure my legs to his waist. he carries me onto his bed, then begins plastering love bites all over my neck and collarbone. i'm holding back a moan at the sheer hotness of it all, but am interrupted by him laying above me, staring into my eyes.

"hold back a fucking moan again, i dare you." he returned to his attack onto my neck. he was roughly licking, sucking and biting the areas on my neck like my neck was running away from him. i moan shamelessly yet again, at the pleasure derived from something this simple.

"hands over your head." i put them above my head, so he uses his belt to tie them together; i swear this is not what i expected from this man at all. for a best friend, this was... unexpected.

he repositioned himself, then began removing articles of clothing one by one. he was experienced, i could tell. soon, i was left in nothing but my bra. he was looking at some of my stretch marks, which were a major source of insecurity for me; he knew that and peppered some kisses onto the entire area.

"nothing to be ashamed of."

his journey ends right above my thigh, and he licks up until he reaches my entrance. i quiver in anticipation as he breathes onto it.
he licks up and down me, and i can see my climax building up. he continues his brutal assault, pinching and twisting at my clit. the pleasure was too much, and i came undone right into his mouth.

i've never been interested in cuddling or whatnot in a sexual relationship, but seeing leo underneath me makes me want to stay. i hate his toxic ass, but i do love him. i don't say anything, but shoot a text to julian saying i couldn't make it today. i consider myself blessed that leo wasn't able to find out his full name, like some of the times he did in the past.

leo was dangerous. i don't ask questions, but that man could kill wordlessly. i don't see that side, so i pretend i don't know. i refuse to think of him as anything less than my goofy best friend.

(yall i have no idea how to write a mf sex scene so bear w me please)