Chapter 25 Temptress

*Mild NSFW..

After Lanzhan left him on his own, Weiying's finger touched his budding erection and gave the head a slight pinch. Calm down!!! he hissed internally. Maybe it was years of pretending to be a woman. Now his orientation was all messed up.

Many unexpected things had happened recently. He was caught and tortured for a while. Truth be told, on Lanzhan's back he surprisingly found his refuge and calm. He even managed to fall asleep for most part of the journey. He thought that if they were together on a proper bed, then his sleep would be so much better. Lanzhan's back was the only comfort he had felt after the nightmarish event that stripped off his most vulnerable defenses.

When did he fall in love? Perhaps it was the unwavering scent of sandalwood, the irreplacable warmth on Lanzhan's back, the strong arms holding onto his legs while he clung onto his back. ..The attentive way he took care of him when he was sick. After receiving all that kindness, it was hard not to fall in love with him. He had never in the eighteen years of his life harbor such feelings for anyone. This sort of newfound realization made him confused, eager, lost, almost desperate and at the same time dying to have a place to lay them out.

Wenqing had given them a strong alcohol. It was common knowledge that strong alcohol was as useful as a mild painkiller. He drank the wine, felt the pain diluting around him, rising and falling until it became slightly numb.

Pleasure in the midst of pain was the most deceiving of all. The more comfortable he felt, the more fearful he became. What if this was all too good to be true. Lanzhan was a person of excellent family background. even if they made it back alive, they might have to separate. Lanzhan was expected to continue his family line. So did Weiying. If they did not make it back alive, and one of them died in this place and this was it.

He could not help but realize their days together were numbered and it grew harder surpressing the newfound feelings in his heart. That tender place in him was occupied largely by that other person's existence. He could not help wonder if Lanzhan felt the same. Could he accept him for who he was? He wondered if Lanzhan would still see him as his other half? Would he take a concubine in order to have offspring? Concubine.... Somehow, the thought of Lanzhan carrying another woman other than himself caused insurmountable sadness welled up in his heart. He wondered how did he not notice his own feelings has grown so much it had taken root deep inside his heart such that if it were to be taken away, then a huge part of himself would be torn apart as well.

A secret part of him wanted confirmation. At least if Lanzhan felt the same for him. Weiying took another sip of the alcohol in his hands. The pain gradually melted away, replaced by sorrow. His erection from before had not wavered.

Lanzhan walked over to him.

"Weiying. Its time. I'll help you up."

The interaction came as a surprise. Weiying who had become lost in his own mind was jolted back to reality by the deep voice behind him.

Get out of the water? But down there he was still....

Immediately, he panicked, hoping Lanzhan would not notice what transpired below his belt- the ultimate proof of his sinful feelings toward him.

No!

He still needed to take care of that erection!!

"Lanzhan, turn around. I'll go up in a bit."

He managed the words, all flustered.

"Mm Okay. Call me if you need my help."

"Okay"

He watched Lanzhan's back return to the fire not so far away. The feel of body heat next to him from before still profoundly etched in his mind. He wanted more. Yet this was wrong.. so wrong. What if Lanzhan could not like him back since he was a guy? What did Lanzhan think of him? He didn't have curves like a young lady should but this body of his had been taken care of meticulously throughout the years he lived as a girl. Weiying liked to think he was attractive to Lanzhan.