In Which The Luthors Have Drama

Lena snapped from the sort of trance she was in and darted her eyes to the radio.

"WHAT?!" She and Alex said at the same time. The mother continued driving giving occasional looks at Alex to her side and the brunette in the back.

"They can't do that!" Alex exclaimed. "They can't buy the state!"

"Alex..." Kara looks at Lena "Katie we can turn it off if you-"

"No. This is outrageous. Let it play." Lena cuts Kara off and Alex nods letting it play.

"Lillian Luthor has just announced their plan to fight for the state."

"NO." Lena groans. "God they're so STUPID." Lena runs her fingers through her wet hair.

"Didn't know you were as invested in this drama as I." Alex looks back at Lena. Lena looks away and nods.

"It's kind of a touchy subject... her phone doesn't even give her news regarding the Luthors." Kara adds.

Lena looks out the window as Mrs. Danvers looks in the rear view. "Honey, where do you live so I can take you?" Lena's eyes widen and she looks down.

"That's alright just.. drive to your house I can walk from there. It's only about a ten minute walk. If I run I'll get there faster." Lena replies, refusing to feed even an inkling of information that will let it click in their minds that she is Lena.

"No sweetie let me take you to your house." The concerned older woman in the front says.

"I said it's fine." Lena says tensely trying not to raise her voice.

"Okay. Just.. get one of our numbers so you can text us when you get there. Do you have Kara's number?" Alex and Kara's mother, Eliza asks.

"No ma'am.. It's alright I will be fine." Lena replies. Eliza looks at Kara giving her the 'give her your number' eyes. Kara pulls out a sticky note from her bag and writes her number on it. She hands it to Lena and Lena looks at her.

"Please just update us when you get there. After that, you tell me what you want. If you want to delete it and want me to delete yours, tell me and that can happen. My mom is a stubborn woman and it takes a lot for her to take no for an answer." Kara explains. Lena takes the sticky note and nods. She then continues looking out the window. Kara looks at Lena with a look of concern or sympathy. She quietly sighs and looks out the window herself. Alex texts Kara.

Alex: So is she single?

Kara reads the message and kicks the back of Alex's seat. Alex chuckles and her mother looks at her. "Sorry mom. I texted Kara asking if Katie was single and she kicked my seat." Alex explains. Her mother gives her a disappointed look before rolling her eyes, smiling, and looking back at the road. Kara looks at Lena and sees that she didn't even look when she heard her name. They get to their house and Lena gets out of the car.

"Thank you Mrs. Danvers." Lena gives her thanks.

"Please call me Eliza. You're Kara's friend, so you're mine." Eliza insists.

"God. Mom." Kara glares at her meaning she is embarrassing her.

"Thank you, Eliza." Lena leaves and the Danvers go inside.

--

Lena walks inside and walks to the study where her mother usually is. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Lena shouts referring to the whole them trying to buy the state thing.

"Hello to you too, Lena." Her mother says coldly as she continues typing on her computer.

"And Oregano's?... OREGANO'S?! Seriously?! Father is like a hermit. He never comes out. And the ONE time I'm out of this house he comes out?!" Lena shouts infuriated at the latest events.