✰ 15 ✰

✺ 𝓑𝓸𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓭 ✺

Brooke was back at school again, sat in the library, when the familiar sound of emitters rung through her ears.

Ever since the night at the hospital the nogitsune had taken over Stiles, who had gone missing. The nogitsune was also the one who he caused the whole disaster at the hospital and probably planned to wreak more havoc while controlling their friend.

Also, Isaac was being treated in the hospital were he was healing very slowly. Brooke felt guilty every time she thought about him since she wasn't able to help him as, apparently, the doctors would 'notice his sudden recovery'. She hated it.

And after all of that, the remaining teenagers had still been forced into school, much to Brooklyn's dismay.

She stood up from her seat, packed up her things and left the library in search of the sound. It led her to the basement where she saw Scott and the twins.

They all looked just as confused as her. Why would there be an emitter in a high school basement? They walked around a corner and got their answer.

Stood a few metres ahead of the group was the one and only Stiles Stilinski. Or the nogitsune. Who knows as this point?

The teenage boy turned around holding his hands up in defence. "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me." he stated, "I swear to God, it's me."

The two twins rushed straight at Stiles, their claws and fangs out. One lifted him up by his throat making him drop the emitter which fell to the ground with a clang.

"Wait, stop." the Alpha shouted as one twin flung the other off of the Stilinski boy and into some lockers. Brooke ran to his side keeping him back and away from the commotion.

Stiles dropped to the floor and the twin turned to roar at Scott who had come up behind him. The Alpha roared straight back at him making both betas calm down.

Stiles had stood back up and was looking between his best friend and the twin before they both turned to him cautiously. "It's me, Scott. I swear it's me." he said quietly staring at his best friend. "I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."

"You know what happened at the hospital?" the twin Brooklyn stood next to asked.

"I know more than that." Stiles answered. He walked past Scott and opened up a duffel bag on the floor. "You see this?" he questioned holding up a folded blueprint, "It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring."

He began to unfold it, showing the whole thing to the boys and Brooke. "You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting." They all took a closer look seeing how he labelled different areas and how the plan would work.

"I know I did this." Stiles continued, "I caused the accident. And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger." The bag contained rope, duck tape, tools and other concerning items.

Brooke's eyebrows drew together as she glanced at the boy sadly. A twin held up a large mechanical knife, "What the hell have you been up to?"

"I think something worse." Stiles confessed. Scott had his eyes trained on his best friend looking very sad. "A lot worse."