✰ 26 ✰

↻ 𝓜𝓪𝓳𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓳𝓪 𝓥𝓾 ↻

"Oh my God." Brooke murmured under her breath at the sight of a duck taped Liam in Scott's bathtub.

Apparently there was this whole debacle at the hospital, which is what Brooke had sensed, with a wendigo that tried to kill many people. One of those people being Liam.

Scott had saved the freshman from the supernatural creature but to stop him plummeting off the rooftop to his death he'd bit the boy's arm.

And instead of talking to him like a normal person, Scott kidnapped him and tied him up in his bathroom.

Stiles sighed at his best friend's actions. He closed the bath curtain on a struggling Liam and walked back into the Alpha's bedroom; Scott and Brooke in tow.

They sat on the end of Scott's bed facing forward.

The Stilinski was the first to talk, "So you bit him."

"Yeah." Scott replied.

"And you kidnapped him." Brooke added.

"Yeah." Scott said ashamedly.

"And then you brought him here." Stiles continued.

"I panicked." The Alpha stressed.

"Yup." Brooklyn muttered.

Both Stiles and Brooke scrunched up their faces. "This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" the Stilinski asked.

The trio turned their heads to Scott's bathroom as they heard the muffled cries of Liam.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck." Stiles commented.

"I know." the True Alpha confessed. "Which is why I called you. So, what do we do."

❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

Stiles' plan was to tie Liam to a chair and interrogate him. Another stupid plan. Which they stupidly did.

Liam looked up at the three juniors in front of him. "Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Stiles iterated.

Liam nodded and Stiles motioned for Scott to take the tape off. Scott shook his head at his best friend and Stiles gave him a look. Rolling her eyes, Brooklyn took the tape of herself. She did it carefully so it didn't hurt too much.

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happend tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles said.

Brooke squinted her eyes, just about understanding what he said herself. "Not really." Liam said with a confused face.

"Good. That's good." Stiles expressed sarcastically. Brooke placed her hands on her hips, knowing that this wasn't going to go smoothly.

Scott wore a cute confused look too, "I don't understand either." he told his best friend.

"Maybe you should tell him." the Stilinski stated, not taking his eyes off of the freshman in front of him.

"Tell me what?" Liam questioned. His tone getting more and more angry by the second as he glanced between the three furiously.