Chapter 43.-Our honeymoon.

That was a Thursday. Yuuki had a plan in mind that certainly inspired Eugeo a lot of mistrust, especially because of what it represented.

She wanted to have a romantic getaway, they both had enough money for it, but that was in between. How would they do it?

It represented not being at home for almost two days, what would their parents think? With what face would they return at the end of their romantic getaway? They did not know, but Yuuki did not care about that detail in the remotest, she only wanted a space where she could love her boyfriend with all infinity without anyone bothering them for a second.

But he wasn't sure, what if his parents kicked him out of the house for daring something like that? If, since he wanted to go with his girlfriend so much, that he should do so and not return, the same could happen with her family.

-Then we would leave school on Friday and return on Sunday morning. –Said Yuuki.

-I just don't know ... I'm scared. –Eugeo replied, she took him by the hands.

-If you don't want to go, I can't make you. I know it's risky and very reckless, but I love you enough to take the risk.

The boy was silent for a few seconds, looking at nothing while he reflected on the crazy proposal and thought about all its consequences, what could happen?

His father would rage, surely kill him as soon as he set foot home. His mother would try to understand that he had led her son to make such a strange decision, in the same way, she would reprimand him a lot.

Although his brothers did something similar at the time, they did not arrive in one night, but Eugeo would not arrive in two, being much longer.

-O-Okay ... we'll go, but I'm not convinced of the idea. –He sentenced, Yuuki was excited, giving him a hug and a quick kiss on the lips.

-You will see that you will not regret it, it will be worth all the reprimand they give us both ... surely my parents and my sister are going to kill me too.

-So you say that if we die, let's do it together?

-Clearly.

-At least I will have the consolation of not being the only idiot who ends up scolding and punishing anyway.

With things set to common ground, the two boys looked forward to tomorrow, leaving as much as possible in their locker to carry the change of clothes they would wear on their romantic getaway.

The reality was that Yuuki's sister wore very flirty underwear, daring to a certain extent. The funny thing is that she did not have a boyfriend, she was not interested in having him, however, that should be taken advantage of.

Yuuki that same night took the most daring underwear that her sister had. She remembered it perfectly, when her sister asked her "How do I look?" she couldn't suppress a laugh.

-You look like a whore. –She said without stopping laughing. Her sister was slightly annoyed with her for saying that ... but the reality is that she was not far from emotionally seeing herself as a "gallant life" woman.

It should be noted that the boy did not stop going to the gym and exercising together with Eiji since they were at the winter games. So, with a few months after that, the results were quite noticeable, so Yuuki was always shielded with her body, something that made him quite embarrassed.

-I have feelings ... I'm not just a piece of meat. -It was what the boy said when Yuuki played with his body, either with some caresses or even a bite.

They were two very playful boys in and out of bed. As Garcia Marquez would say: "Love of the soul from the waist up and love of the body from the waist down." But these youngs loved each other so much soul and body from the head down.