Chapter 7

Most people of Storybrooke were round at the Kathryn and David's home for a welcome home party for David as he was released from the hospital.

Emma, Kathleen, Allison and Henry were talking by the stairs, Henry was watching David.

"You know why he doesn't remember? The curse isn't working on him yet," Henry said.

"Henry, David has amnesia," Emma said.

"Well, it's preventing this curse from replacing his fairytale story with fake memories," Allison said.

"Right, because everyone here including you and me has fake stories that prevent them from remember who we really are," Kathleen said.

"You're waking you, you're remembering your past," Kathleen looked at Henry confused, "I, uh, heard you telling my mom you heard a name in the shaft... And Allison said you've been talking in your sleep," Henry said.

"It's because of the day that I talk in my sleep... They're just dreams Henry, it's nothing," Kathleen said.

"No, mum they are memories," Allison said.

Kathleen went to object when Henry continued, "One down... More to go, we should start with David. It's a chance to help him, we just have to get him to remember that he's-" Henry said.

"He's Prince Charming," Emma interrupted him.

"We just have to jog his memory by getting him and Miss Blanchard together," Henry said.

"Didn't we just try that?" Emma asked.

"And it woke him up," Henry said.

David walked up to them and looked at Emma and Henry, "Hey, you're the ones who saved me, right?" David asked.

"Oh, yeah, I guess," Emma said.

"And, uh, you're also the only ones I know here," David said.

"You can hide with us... This is Kathleen Smith and her daughter Allison," Emma introduced them.

"Hi," Kathleen said.

"Hello," Allison said.

"Nice to meet you both," A man served David an appetiser, David stabbed the cocktail sausage with a toothpick, "Oh, thank you," He said.

"So, you ever used a sword?" Henry asked him.

David chuckled slightly, "I'm sorry?" Henry and Allison looked at each other slightly disappointed. David looked at Emma, "Emma, you live with Mary Margaret, right?" Emma nodded, "You know if she's coming tonight?" He asked.

"No, she couldn't make it," Emma said.

"Oh," David said.

Later that night, Kathleen and Allison were back home and Kathleen sat on Allison's bed

Allison hugged her teddybear and looked at her mother, "Do you really not believe that you're waking up?" Allison asked.