Chapter 11

Kathleen walked into the diner to see Emma and Mary Margaret sat together.

"This is making a volcano?" Emma asked Mary Margaret.

"Since when?" Kathleen asked amused and went to the counter, ordering for herself.

"I was..." Mary Margaret said.

"I get it," Emma said as Kathleen pulled a chair up, sitting down.

"Same," Kathleen said and Ruby placed her order down, she smiled thanks.

"He comes here every morning at 7:15 a.m. to get coffee," Mary Margaret said.

"For him and his wife," Emma said.

"I know, I know, I know. I just like to... Come here to see him," Mary Margaret said.

"So, you're a stalker?" Kathleen questioned.

"No, not really... Maybe a little bit. I mean, it's not like I'm following him," Kathleen and Emma glanced at each other before they looked at her, "I just know that he spends his mornings with Kathryn, gets coffee, then drives to the animal shelter to start work at 7:30 and then he's around five," Mary Margaret said.

Emma and Kathleen chuckled a little, "Oh, is that all?" Emma asked.

"Thursday's they pick up Chinese for dinner," Kathleen raised her brows amused and smirked, "I can't get him out of my head," Mary Margaret said.

"I know, maybe the first step is not showing here tomorrow," Emma said.

"Yeah, agreed," Kathleen said looking at her cup.

"Love's the worst, I wish there was a magic cure," Mary Margaret said.

"Yep, tell me about it," Kathleen said.

Emma and Mary Margaret looked at her shocked and leaned in, "Who's broken your walls?" Mary Margaret asked.

"What?" Kathleen looked at her confused and realised she thought out loud, "Uh, nothing... uh, no one," Kathleen said.

"You liar, who?" Emma asked.

Flashback

Calista walked into the main room of the dark castle with a book to see Rumpelstiltskin spinning like usual.

"Do you do anything else? That thing gives me a headache," Calista said.

"Then do not come into this room, dearie," Rumpelstiltskin said as he continued to spin straw into gold.

"Yes, but you see Crocodile if I'm not around you a certain dark person complains," Calista said and sat on a chair.

"Yes, I need to make sure you're okay... You are my guest, my prisoner," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"I cannot be both," Calista opened the book.

"Prisoner then, more fun it'll be," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Very well, Crocodile," Calista said.

Rumpelstiltskin continued to spin straw into gold in the room, he glanced at her as she was reading a book a few times, she looked at him and he looked away each time.