Chapter 4

I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE, BUT I'M BACK BABY! ENJOY!

____________________________________________________________

*Later That Night*

BUCKY'S POV

I walked out of the shower, with my left shoulder wrapped in bandages. I always need to wear them after I get an arm upgrade because the skin near the arm gets sensitive. As I looked in the mirror, I could see Y/N in the reflection. She was looking out the window and from here I could tell she was anxious. I finished getting dressed and walked out.

"Hey." I said, shutting off the bathroom light. She looked over to me and gave me a smile. It was the type of smile where I know she's hiding something else. I walked over to her, didn't say anything, and embraced her.

"Was it that obvious?" She asked, laughing lightly.

"Very." I said. She pulled away and gave me a kiss.

"Am I being dramatic about this whole thing?" She asked.

"Y/N...there's some alien guy coming to fight us, I actually think you're being very calm about this." I laughed, making her laugh.

"Jesus christ..." She signed as she walked back over to the bed. She sat down on the end and I joined her.

"Bruce said we should expect Steve, Nat and Sam within the next couple of days." I told her.

"Well on the bright side, it will be nice to see them again." Y/N said, trying her best to lighten the mood.

"Yeah..." I agreed. We were both extremely nervous for the upcoming events and we were both trying our best to hide it, but failing. We sat in silence for a few minutes and then Y/N walked over to the window and changed them to the nighttime setting. She then walked over to the tablet that controlled all of the lights in the room and turned them...red.

"I didn't even know they could do that.." I told her.

'Yeah there's like a million and one settings on this thing." She placed the tablet down and then walked over to me. She stood between my legs and I looked up at her.

"What's going on?" I asked with a slight smirk. She then straddled my legs and we were face to face.

"Buck...if tonight is one of the last nights we have together before the world pretty much changes completely...." She started.

"Yeah...?"

"Make me remember it." She whispered. I studied her face for a moment and then grabbed the back of her head and brought her in for a kiss. I fell back on the bed and she was on top. She broke apart and grabbed the remote that was on the bed. She used it to turn on the music. When I heard the familiar beat, I knew the mood (*Rendezvous by Little Mix*). She sat up and tore off her shirt, leaving her in her bra. She sat there and looked down at me. I groaned, which maybe even sounded like a growl, and brought her back down then rolled us so I was on top.

"You told me to make you remember it, right?" I told her.

"Yeah.." She sighed. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them down on the bed.

"Then let me.." I told her, then kissed down her neck. I believe she turned the lights red at about 11pm, and I think we fell asleep at around...4am.

*Next Morning*

Y/N's POV

I woke up to our alarm clock going off at 9am. I shut it off and I looked down at the floor...which seemed a lot closer than yesterday. I sat up and realized our bed posts were pretty much broken and our bed was on the floor. I turned around and the headboard was also....cracked. I looked at Bucky and he was still sound asleep. I laughed to myself and went to go get dressed. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I gasped as I saw marks on my hips, which then turned into laughter again. I got dressed, brushed my hair and walked back out, Bucky still asleep. I then heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was one of T'Challa's guards.

"Good morning, Miss Y/N. The king would like to talk to you and-.." She was cut off by the condition of our bedroom. I shut the door a little bit more and tried to body block what she could see.

"Uh- and Mister Barnes as soon..as possible.." She said.

"Yes of course we- uh, we'll be down in a second!" I said, shutting the door.

"Bucky." I stated, trying to wake him up.

"Buck!" I said a bit louder. Still nothing. I walked over to him, grabbed a pillow and hit him over the head with it.

"BUCKY!" I yelled. He woke up with urgency and rolled off the bed, taking the blankets with him. He hit the ground with a thud.

"I'm so sorry!" I laughed.

"God.." He said, rolling over.

"You okay?" I asked, stilling laughing.

"What's happening?" He asked.

"T'Challa needs to talk to us." I told him. He rubbed his eyes and then looked around the room. His eyes met mine and then he started laughing.

"Yeah...I know." I said, joining him in laughter.

"Do you remember it?" He asked.

"If someone happened to erase my memory, I'd still remember it." I said, which made him smirk to himself. He stood up and went to go to the bathroom. I tried my best to clean up the room as he got ready.

"Y/N!" I heard him yell from the bathroom. I ran over and saw him looking at himself in the mirror.

"What's-" I then saw what he saw.

"Do you have something to put over this..." He asked. I laughed even harder and then applied some concealer to his neck.

"I'm sorry." I smiled.

"You don't seem very sorry." He said.

"Yeah...cause I'm not." I told him. He rolled his eyes and I finished my attempt to cover the mark.

"You don't seem too sorry about this." I said, lifting my shirt to show him my hips. He then got the biggest grin on his face and then looked me in the eyes.

"Yeah cause I'm really not."