Bakugou [Deku's Sister!Reader]

Cuddles

Your POV

"Alright, that's enough training for today. Clean up and then head back to your dorms." Aizawa Sensei spoke before walking away. I let out a strangled breath and fall to my knees.

"Sis! Are you okay!?" Deku ran up to me and kneeled down. "Y-Yeah I just pushed my self to far." I mumble weakly. "Tch, your just week, Y/n." Baku snorted before walking up to me and holding out his hand.

I take it and he pulls me up before gently kissing my forehead. "Aww! You do have feelings!" Deku teased Baku and I blushed at his kiss. "SHUT UP, TWERP!" Bakugo yelled at my brother.

I gently place my hand on his shoulder and he visibly relaxed into my touch. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up causing me to squeak and quickly wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"For that stupid comment you get to clean up all our shit." Baku said and left Deku in the training grounds. He carried me back to his room and shut his door before easily tossing me onto my back on his bed causing me to squeak.

"Baku you Baka!" I yell with blush but before I can sit up he is already behind my and pulls me back into his chest. "Mine." He growled lowly and nibbled gently on my ear causing my to gasp.

"K-Kaachan!" I whimper softly and turn around in his arms to look up into his eyes. He is smirking and he grabs my chin, pecking my lips before pulling me against him again. I huff and rest my face against his neck giving him little kisses.

"If I ever catch anyone trying to touch what's mine, I'll fucking blow them up." He growled causing me to squeak and hit his chest. "S-shut up, you butt!" I whine and he let out a low chuckle. "I love you Y/n." He mumbled sleepily.

I feel a wave of exhaustion roll over me and run my fingers through the fiery blondes hair before responding. "I love you too, Katsuki." I let my eyes close and drift into a peaceful sleep.