Chapter ~ 9

1.05k reads...! You guys :')
Thank you for who ever has lived with my long update times, gold star for you.

______________________________
"How far away are your parents?" Sousuke asked.

He and Makoto were currently holding hands as they walked down the street, not caring who saw them. The sun was shining brightly in the afternoon sky. They had finished their deserts long ago, throwing them in the nearest trash can.

"Hmm... Not that much longer, it should be around here actually." Makoto replied back cheerfully.

He turned one last corner before he pointed to an average family home.
"That's the one."

When the couple was about to walk up the porch steps, Sousuke's right arm was held back.

"Wait, Sousuke... My parents already know about us, but please make a fantastic first impression."

Sousuke stepped over to Makoto and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
"I'm sure they'll love me." The words dripped from his smirk, causing the other boy to grin.

Makoto led the way to the front door, took a breath, and walked right in. It was his house after all.
As soon as he did though, two little figures lunged their bodies onto his.

"MAKO-CHAN, WELCOME HOME!!!" The two yelled while hugging Makoto furiously.

"Hahah, thank you. Sousuke this is Ran and Ren... My siblings."

As soon as Makoto had introduced them, they looked up curiously at Sousuke.

"Onicchan, who is this man?" Ran asked with her high voice, before Ren interrupted.
"And why are you holding hands!?"

Sousuke smirked at Makoto's reddening face.
"Uhm... We're really good friends!"

"Oh.." The twins said simultaneously.
"Well any friend of Nicchan's is a friend of ours!"

They grabbed Sousuke's hands and shook them passionately.

"Mako-chan!?" Makoto's mother called from the kitchen.

"Over here mom." Makoto replied sweetly.

Sousuke was watching Makoto's parents walk in to the the hallway together.
"Welcome home son! I see you've brought a guest?"

Sousuke looked over at Mrs. Tachibana, she winked at Makoto. Was there something he wasn't informed about?
"This is Sousuke, he's from Yamezuka Academy, we've raced against each other a couple times before."

"Welcome to our home, are you sleeping over Sousuke?" Mrs. Tachibana asked.

Sousuke looked over at Makoto questioningly, he nodded.
"Yeah, I think so. Thanks for letting me stay."

"Anytime sweetheart!"

Makoto spoke up, whilst grabbing his partners' hand. "We're going up to my room now."

"Alright son, dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

________________________________________________
Nothing too serious is starting to happen... Lime I guess you could say.
________________________________________________

Makoto and Sousuke were already walking up the beige carpeted stairs. They walked into Makoto's room, closing the door behind them. Sousuke sat on the bed, motioning for the other one to come hither. He laughed, jumping on to Sousuke, causing him to fall back on the bed. The two locked eyes.

Makoto started to lean forward slowly, his vibrant green eyes starting to close. Sousuke did the same, in the matter of seconds, their lips met in a passionate kiss. They distanced themselves after a while, Sousuke quickly grabbed a hold of his green eyed lover and flipped positions so Makoto was underneath him. Sousuke straddled him, his arms holding the boys' head. He quickly smashed his lips into Makoto's once more, causing him to gasp from surprise. He shoved his tongue into his mouth, fighting for dominance until...

The bedroom door slammed open... "NIIIIIISAAAAANNNN!!!!!" Ran screamed.

Sousuke jumped from his 'seat', tumbling to the floor. Makoto screamed, being the scaredy cat he was and sat straight up.
"Umm, dinners ready..." She said quickly before running down stairs as fast as she could, leaving the two boys faces as red as tomatoes.

"Mom! Dad!" Ran screamed.

"What is it sweetie?" Makoto's Dad spoke up.

Mrs. Tachibana had told him about what was going on between the two, he was prepared for whatever she was about to throw at him.

"I saw- I saw Nissan and Sou... Kissing! How can they do that!? They're both boys!"

Makoto and Sousuke were coming down the stairs as soon as she said said that.
"Oh boy..." Sousuke whispered.

______________________
....CockBlock >:)