chapter 5, Achilles come down

They all laughed happily at Bokuto's shaninigans, watching him fool around with the volleyballs he stuffed in his shirt. He walked like he was a cheap model, almost killing Hinata when he did a rapid 180° turn to his left. The tightly stuffed balls passed barely an inch from Hinata's head, making him jump back in surprise.

"IT'S ALL NATURAL!" He yelled out in a feminine voice, shaking his chest in Hinata's face. Atsumu wheezed and fell to the ground watching as Hinata laughed too.

Atsumu was almost crying as the bi colored hair man walked towards him, attempting to be seductive. Key word: attempting. He posed, making Atsumu lose it even more. As a joke, he hit a ball out of Bokuto's shirt, making it bounce on his face then the floor.

"MAH TIDDIE! MAN YOU BROKE MY NEW TIDDIES!" Bokuto yelled dramatically, screeching like a pterodactyl. Atsumu wheezed again, crying of laughter on the floor with a few more people.

The only unamused person was Sakusa. He lightly kicked Atsumu with the tip of his shoe, glaring at him. "Are you coming home with me or are you being a human mop?" He asked seriously, making Atsumu jump up.

"Sorry sorry, I'll be on my way! G'bye guys!" He said as he rushed to followed Sakusa. He sped walked behind Sakusa most of the time as the other kept a steady pace.

They haven't said a word the whole time, the first one to speak was Sakusa as they fetched their mail. "Why don't you ever shower at practice?" He asked bluntly, side glancing (kinda glaring) at Atsumu.

"Awee does omi want to see the goods?" He teased as he replied, Atsumu stepped aside to let Sakusa walk out of the mail area. Sakusa made a face of disgust, evident even with the mask. "You are revolting. And vulgar." He said as he walked out and waited.

Atsumu hurried and followed behind Sakusa like a puppy. They made their way up the stairs to the seventh level, the level on which their apartments rooms were shared. "Goodbye omi omi!"

"Hold on." Sakusa said as he student in front of his own apartment door, arms crossed as he glared at the blonde boy. "You avoided my question earlier. I would like a serious answer please." He asked coldly to the blonde boy.

Atsumu froze in his spot, not daring to look at the black haired male's eyes.
He scratched the back of his neck and quickly found a random excuse to give. "Aha- I just rather use my own products?" He quickly muttered out, unlocking the door to his apartment as fast as he possibly could without looking to suspicious.

"Then why don't you bring them with you tomorrow to shower at the gym? I would rather you smell slightly cleaner than a trash bag for once after practice." Sakusa replied as he practically dared Atsumu to try to find a new excuse.

"I like my shower better. Anyway, bye!" He quickly said before he entered his own apartments room, shutting the door quickly. He let out a sigh of relief as he dropped his bag at the door, taking off his shoes before entering the bathroom to take a shower.

Once he felt a little less gross about himself, he walked out of his bathroom wearing only jogging pants and a walk to his sliding door, leading to a small deck that was connected to his living room. His apartment seemed big, but it was about the same size as a hotel room; the only actual side rooms being the bathroom and his own room. The rest was completely open.

He slid his door open and walked to his balcony. He found it funny that all the times he's been outside on the said balcony, he never saw Sakusa on his own. And so, he leaned on his railing and looked at the street below.

Everyone was so Lively, the neon Lights of the city looked so bright and colorful and fun- yet his mind was so dull at the moment and filled with the wrong thoughts. He started to lean in a little more, The railing pressing against his hips uncomfortably.

His grip tightened around the metal rod holding him up. He was barely on his Tippy toes at this point, slowly and surely still leaning in a little more. "What if..." He whispered out softly as he watched the road under him, wondering what it would feel like to slowly fall down, the wind caressing his body as he falls to his certain death.

What broke him out of his trans what's the sound of another sliding door opening. He subtly leaned back, making it seem as if he was just checking something from below quickly. He turned his head to the balcony next door to see a familiar black haired male glare at him.

"Miya I swear to God, next time you lean over like that, you're going to fall- knowing how clumsy you can be." Sakusa said sharply, making Atsumu laugh. He mentally thought 'bold to assume that is not what I want' but physically said:"Aweee omi omi is worried!"

"You know what- I'm going to stop seeming concerned about you and your well-being because every time I am, you make those stupid remarks." He snapped at Atsumu, turning around and entering his apartment again, slamming his sliding door closed.

Atsumu shivered at how aggressive the door slam was, feeling bad for making the outer male furious. He knew he should have apologized, but deep inside of him he knew that if he did that it would seem weird.

"Gotta be the annoying, energetic player everyone thinks I am- I can't appolagize." He whispered again, looking straight in front of him.

He slowly looked down, looking back at the road he's been staring at for a while. "I Should have jumped."

But he turned around and walked inside, preparing himself to sleep after eating a protein bar for dinner.